I mean just because something is long doesn't mean it's good

:reductive:

The abyss stares back

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
9 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

This random guy on Twitter says there were more than three cuts of the movie, which is almost three hours long. He also says it is not very good but Gaga is brilliant.

Take it with a grain of salt.

i dont even know what to believe anymore... what were the rumors surrounding asib release? was there similar stuff about it being mediocre?:messga:

The abyss stares back

12 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

This random guy on Twitter says there were more than three cuts of the movie, which is almost three hours long. He also says it is not very good but Gaga is brilliant.

At least Gaga is brilliant and her & Adam have chemistry :laughga: but really they could have cleaned it up a lot with editing so I'm not going to panic

Chromatican
36 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

I don’t believe this particular user. His whole Twitter seems sketch. 

Sweet Jane
43 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

The movies got mixed reviews now but everyone praised Gaga's acting

I guess it'll end up around 60-70 on MC with Gaga getting a nom for Best Actress

These reviews can all be fake, but honestly I think it’s a good sign. If the acting and chemistry is being praised, and the only issue is editing, that can easily be fixed. 

Applepear
1 hour ago, Sorceress said:

Eh it’s some random guy on Twitter with like no followers 

i mean I don’t trust it lol

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, Sorceress said:

He says "Gaga ('s chgaracter) killed him".. well she didn't kill him "directly" so it sounds like the guy doesn't even know the whole Gucci story

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Sorcerer
48 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

He says "Gaga ('s chgaracter) killed him".. well she didn't kill him "directly" so it sounds like the guy doesn't even know the whole Gucci story

He replied with this:

Although, of course, I don't trust this guy completely

Bradley
3 hours ago, Siena said:

These reviews can all be fake, but honestly I think it’s a good sign. If the acting and chemistry is being praised, and the only issue is editing, that can easily be fixed. 

I think you forgot about something that cannot be fixed at this stage - the writing.

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, Ivy said:

At least Gaga is brilliant and her & Adam have chemistry :laughga: but really they could have cleaned it up a lot with editing so I'm not going to panic

im literally shitting bricks because of it:wtfga:

The abyss stares back

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

I think you forgot about something that cannot be fixed at this stage - the writing.

Yes, but a month ago im pretty sure an official source read the entire script and said something about how it’s the best dysfunctional family drama script he’s every read. 

edit: here it is http://scriptshadow.net/screenplay-review-gucci/

Madam Margolyes

I had a mini heart attack reading this, really thought he meant house of gucci at first, but it’s… a dinosaur movie, with 3 legged ankylosaurus and triceratops. What. :air:

Archived