House of Gucci: Discussion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
5 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Are they really not going to release a new trailer for Bond? Seems like a huge missed opportunity :/

yeah i was expecting to release today, maybe at the same time the poster dropped yesterday idk

On 9/23/2021 at 4:46 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

7393-B78-F-D57-C-49-A0-A689-975-AEE9-DBC

they should release a new trailer :messga:

Frances and Cate are most probably going for supporting 

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

yeah i was expecting to release today, maybe at the same time the poster dropped yesterday idk

won’t that be during the concert stream? not that she’s necessarily the one actually posting these things but

Stephen

So after No Time to Die, the next MGM film being releases is House of Gucci :poot:

Idk what they are waiting for.. maybe the U.S. release date which is next week? 

Perhaps they just want the next trailer to be closer to the film's release, regardless of packing it with an MGM release. 

Madam Margolyes

https://variety.com/gallery/the-academy-museum-of-motion-pictures-robert-pattinson-h-e-r/

House of Gucci premiere to be held at the Academy Museum (not stated when)

“The museum is quickly becoming the hottest event space in the city. WIF will hold its annual awards gala there next week followed by the premieres of “House of Gucci,” Ridley Scott’s drama starring Lady Gaga, and Guillermo del Toro’s “Nightmare Alley.

Bradley
On 9/30/2021 at 11:25 PM, Tangerine said:

New Ridley interview.

Not much on HOG.  

finished shooting 10 days early.

About Gaga: “She’s wonderful, she’s delivered big time”; 

Driver: “He’ll come up with some amazing ad libs, it’s like watching rosebuds drop from his mouth; 

On making the film after his wife brought attention to it: “Every now and again, I’ve dipped in, and we never really nailed it. It always felt like Dallas on stereoids. But we finally came across a young writer Roberto [Bentivegna]. People always assume it’s about fashion. It’s actually about obsession and possession.”

I haven't read it but I think this is threadworthy!

16 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

https://variety.com/gallery/the-academy-museum-of-motion-pictures-robert-pattinson-h-e-r/

“The museum is quickly becoming the hottest event space in the city. WIF will hold its annual awards gala there next week followed by the premieres of “House of Gucci,” Ridley Scott’s drama starring Lady Gaga, and Guillermo del Toro’s “Nightmare Alley.

Omg :excited2: I wonder if Gaga will go? Because she's gonna be in Vegas in only like 10days

I'm so nervous/excited for the first real reactions to the finished film :bradley:

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

What about Nightmare Alley?

I just looked up it said 139 minute (2hr 19min)

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I just looked up it said 139 minute (2hr 19min)

THanks. But I mean just because something is long doesn't mean it's good. But it does remind me a lot of Martin Scorcese's The Irishman, which has this similar mafia-family quality, which is exciting.

Bradley
37 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Isn't it wonderful that all the Oscar movies had premieres earlier and then the two that came late at the same event somehow star Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga? The universe really has a way with things. :bradley: Let's hope they take pictures.

Sorcerer

This random guy on Twitter says there were more than three cuts of the movie, which is almost three hours long. He also says it is not very good but Gaga is brilliant.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Archived