💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga leaving her hotel in NYC today 12/16

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

She looks so glamorous! And hate to say it but the fur...

Yeah pretty excessive and growse, however it does look like it could be fake? she does love her realistic faux fur...... im gonna try not to think about it or im gonna get really hurt :cry:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FairyDreams

Yeah pretty excessive and growse, however it does look like it could be fake? she does love her realistic faux fur...... im gonna try not to think about it or im gonna get really hurt :cry:

Yeah I'm not gonna voice against it because someone here will bite my head off like I can't have my own opinion... she looks wonderful but I still don't like fur.

high heeled fem

Yeah I'm not gonna voice against it because someone here will bite my head off like I can't have my own opinion... she looks wonderful but I still don't like fur.

Yeah well its annoying she goes against what she said for a long time, HOWEVER it could be fake hi pile faux fur in some pics it looks fake some it looks real hard to know, We are allowed our opinion. It does hurt though cause alot of people loved her for her stance on fur she even did that thing for PETA, ah well.... i wont be shocked if people target her.

Archived