'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
opinion

Listening to Chromatica since 2020.

Anderson123

Featured Posts

PrincessGUY
4 hours ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

Chromatica has a special place in my heart, it's her first solo release since I became a monster and it feels so good to experience it. Yesterday I was relistening the entire album after some weeks and OMG it's so :bradley::heart:, Chromatica really helped me in many ways and it healed my heart when I felt lost, it's my favorite album and I feel so connected to it, Chromatica was, is and will be an amazing experience for me everytime I listen to it, every track, every sound, every lyric from Chromatica is special to me :kara:.

The things I would give to experience being a new little monster again :kara:

What you said about Chromatica is exactly how Born This Way impacted my life way back when and it warms my heart to see people connecting to Gaga’s music all these years later

PrincessGUY

Definitely the record that got me through 2020. I remember when it came out I was in a dark place. One day while driving to work Fun Tonight started playing and I ended up crying in the parking lot. I’ve danced, sung, cried and damn near ascended with this record

Massive Monster

It's got some killer tracks.

Alice, Stupid Love, 911, Plastic Doll, Replay, Sine From Above and Babylon never fail to make me bop :music:

Kind regards

Glamourpuss

I love this album so much. I haven't stopped listening to it since the day it came out. :heart:

Fun Tonight is my favourite and it just keeps getting better. I feel like I understand her with that song and I feel like I can relate to the lyrics.

I love Free Woman and prefer it without Rina because the song didn't need her. (I still like the remix though). 

I'm not interested in Alice anymore and never really cared for Babylon but the remixes for it have made that song grow on me a lot and now I like it.

I really hope the tour goes ahead because this album deserves one and I feel like it will be her best tour. 

Babylon Dynasty
8 hours ago, PrincessGUY said:

The things I would give to experience being a new little monster again :kara:

What you said about Chromatica is exactly how Born This Way impacted my life way back when and it warms my heart to see people connecting to Gaga’s music all these years later

I would love to be a veteran little monster and experience pre-early 2018 eras, events, etc., but I'm grateful because I discovered this amazing artist and human:heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

It's her best era, visually, musically, emotionally....

and the remix album is just the cherry on top. I mean, 2:58 on the Free Woman Rina remix, is one of the best parts about her entire discography. So. Good.

Archived