Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

New BVLGARI Ad reminds of Gaga's Tudor Ad


Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

 

 

Kinda similar concept, black and white, piano, frustration, and performance. I love both tho!

more on insta @linus9nuts
Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriziaa Reggiani

I Never really understood the Gaga Tudor ad though! Like what was it about, why are they playing piano weirdly to sell a watch lol

I will not watch House of Gucci
Link to post
Share on other sites

Linus Gaga
6 minutes ago, Oreo said:

I Never really understood the Gaga Tudor ad though! Like what was it about, why are they playing piano weirdly to sell a watch lol

ClassicGa didn't like the way ModernGa plays the piano, and she wants to leave, but at the end ModernGa played the piano like a classic instrument and ClassicGa comes back :billie: I guess it means accepting new things, or a mixture of classic and modern

more on insta @linus9nuts
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

I Never really understood the Gaga Tudor ad though! Like what was it about, why are they playing piano weirdly to sell a watch lol

It's not that hard to comprehend  

51 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

ClassicGa didn't like the way ModernGa plays the piano, and she wants to leave, but at the end ModernGa played the piano like a classic instrument and ClassicGa comes back :billie: I guess it means accepting new things, or a mixture of classic and modern

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...