Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Debuts Smiling On Insta Stories

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

And she made a statement

EAD505-CF-B4-F4-4350-A715-6-E7-AC6-A90-F

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD

Is that a shade to something/somebody? :oprah:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

NFRatwell
40 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Graphic design is her passion - could be an album cover of her

All of her album covers have been pretty good, you meanĀ single covers?Ā :messga:

This edit with the lil square thingies on the sides are just horrible. I used to do edits like this in like 2006 I remember, it's cheap it's ugly it's unprofessional and meme-able almost. She needs to stop using her brother for edits and stop being cheap and hire a real professional

plastiquedoll
17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

This edit with the lil square thingies on the sides are just horrible. I used to do edits like this in like 2006 I remember, it's cheap it's ugly it's unprofessional and meme-able almost. She needs to stop using her brother for edits and stop being cheap and hire a real professional

It's just an instagram story...Why does everyone have to have professional polished visuals???Ā 

Lona Delery

sounds like NFR shade

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

nightadieu

For anyone interested, 2 snippets of Dealer have finally surfaced and itā€™s very likely to be on the next albumĀ :party:

GAGASEXUAL
10 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

All of her album covers have been pretty good, you meanĀ single covers?Ā :messga:

Have you seen the Chemtrails cover?

Archived