Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LALISA teaser, tracklist

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69
3 minutes ago, DaddysBoy said:

Is it a solo album or a solo single? I can see two songs only :yennefer:

In Kpop industry they mostly don't call it a single. They call it a Single Album. Maybe cause it sounds 'bigger? They also don't say EP they call it Mini Album 

DaddysBoy
1 minute ago, TasteofaFish said:

In Kpop industry they mostly don't call it a single. They call it a Single Album. Maybe cause it sounds 'bigger? They also don't say EP they call it Mini Album 

Well, that’s confusing :saladga:. Still love her tho. But I love BlackPink more 

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

Anderson123

Oh so that's the name of the song as well lmao. All these teasers with LALISA were ok I was like "Ok but what's the name of the song?" :billie: Joanne teas I thought.

moonsago
21 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

the fact she played no part in the lyrical process :rip:

Sadly... as much as I love the girls themselves, their company doesn’t let them to sh*t by themselves. I am one that believes that its okay to have a company take care of you and your career when you debut, there are experience people that can help you reach a level of success which is the mutual desire for both parties involved, but it’s been 5 years, I am more than sure Lisa can write her own raps at this point. 

Plastic Flower
24 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

the fact she played no part in the lyrical process :rip:

Well, girl groups hardly get that privilege. 

Drop it

edengowon
4 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

if it only gets a digital release, they call it a single, however if it gets a physical release too (like rosé and lisa's) then they call it a single album.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Sneaky Oliver

Well if it takes four girls to release a 8 track long album… then it feels mathematically correct :zilla:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

InsomniaMonster69
4 hours ago, Melancholia said:

if it only gets a digital release, they call it a single, however if it gets a physical release too (like rosé and lisa's) then they call it a single album.

Oh i didn't know that :)

McKaleburger
On 9/6/2021 at 2:05 PM, JSRD said:

this hype for 2 songs.  KPOP is  ........  Lol.

Haha, you're right, I can think of 3 reasons for this.

1) Kpop fans rarely pay attention to B-side songs, and ignore those songs as fillers.  They only pay attention to songs that had MVs, and songs that were promoted on Music Shows or Variety shows.

2) YG was known for mistreatment and lack of promotions, so this is YG's way of making up for the past.

3) Kpop groups that have hundreds of songs in their discography tend to have 2 to 3 comebacks per year.  Each comeback has less than 4 songs (or 2 songs per comeback).  For those Kpop groups, a combined total of about 8 to 12 songs released per year are common.  

Archived