💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn Of Chromatica OUT NOW

Rifek

Featured Posts

I believe in Babylon Haus Labs supremacy. It's literally exactly what I wanted and expected. Idk why some are disappointed. It's exactly the Haus Labs ad instrumental with the vocal mix from the album sans choir.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

The original "911" was my most played track of 2020. I'm not ready to say goodbye... a misunderstood chune! 😢⚔️

3 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

Engima remix backing vocals sounds like "give me some tortellini" (as opposed to what it's saying which is give me something to believe in) lmao

Flows so nicely into Replay

God I shouldn’t have read this before listening to it. That is all I hear now LOL

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

y'all don't really have to take everything so seriously, it was a way of saying: don't expect Gaga or another artist like Billie Eilish, Katy Perry, Madonna or whoever to release a very long body of work because usually their labels don't do that. is that better now? :sweat:

I think your tone in your original comment really kind of caused some of us to jump at you because the user just thought there'd be a couple more remixes and you said it doesn't happen. You'd be correct in saying that it's not usual within pop music. But you kind of generalized the entire industry and did it in a direct way that might've rubbed a few people the wrong way. But we're essentially getting a new Gaga album today and we should all try to become a bit more cheerful :) 

Agunimon

Probably gonna be an unpopular opinion but the 911 remix is not very strong in comparison to the others. I don't want to say its bad, because I think the verse she added is really good... but that's the only good part.

TortureMeOnReplay
5 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

Engima remix backing vocals sounds like "give me some tortellini" (as opposed to what it's saying which is give me something to believe in) lmao

Flows so nicely into Replay

She really is Italian. 

HookerOnAChurch

The Sour Candy remix is not that bad.. the beat is intriguing.. completely different to the original song. 

21 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

y'all don't really have to take everything so seriously, it was a way of saying: don't expect Gaga or another artist like Billie Eilish, Katy Perry, Madonna or whoever to release a very long body of work because usually their labels don't do that. is that better now? :sweat:

i am living for this backfire to your original reply LOL 

Sabrina The Teenage Witch Laughing GIF

ajmsamuel
11 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

Haus Labs version was not worth the wait or anticipation at all, everything else is great tho! Maybe someone can use the official haus labs track and use the Bowie sample over it? 

why ugh

Really gagz. So this was the song who had rumoured problems with samples then.. Bowie. 

I didnt hear the album yet but IM mad already lmao

kindest regards

Archived