đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Top Gun Maverick officially pushed to May 27th 2022 release

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• monketsharona changed the title to Top Gun Maverick officially pushed to May 27th 2022 release
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corytrelawney
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well be patient if you want the Lady Gaga Top Gun song :billie:

:triggered:

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

Mother of Puppies

well... we lost :bradley: (at least for this year) :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

lilboyblue
Just now, Ivy said:

Why do they keep pushing it back? It's like the 3rd time..

They're looking at best chance for box office success globally, I guess. All Paramount releases have been moved to next year.

Before y’all start crying (as usual) about the song being postponed. Just think about the fact that we will have more stuff to look forward to next year. That if the song even exists lol 

Well, I'm Maverick, period.  Nobody asked me if they could use the name.  The nerve.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Stephen

I really don't care about this movie bc I hate Tom Cruise :poot:

Likeee ok Gaga has a song in it, cool. We'll hear it eventually. I'm good for now.

Mother of Puppies
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm not mad. We're being so fed this year anyway that we're gonna need some backup for our next drought...

plant drought GIF by University of California sand dust GIF by Justin Timberlake

6 minutes ago, Meat said:

Before y’all start crying (as usual) about the song being postponed. Just think about the fact that we will have more stuff to look forward to next year. That if the song even exists lol 

It does exist. :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

4 minutes ago, mamo said:

what if house of gucci is delayed too? 

9dd2a9cf10eba0cad88eda955848ddb0.gif

If MGM released Respect this year then they won’t postpone Gucci. This is more of an awards bait movie rather than being a box office success. 

Just now, Meat said:

If MGM released Respect this year then they won’t postpone Gucci. This is more of an awards bait movie rather than being a box office success. 

respect was originally supposed to be released last year though but got pushed back.

HoG started/finished filming this year and is still in post-production...I know the trailer has been released but I wouldn't be shocked if it got pushed back. The film itself isn't premiering or being shown at any film festivals either like ASIB. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived