Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Promotes GagaDaily!

Perfume

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

not to bring everyone down but the reason i signed up here after a year of visiting was that one day i thought if i die right now no one would have known the real me, only the version of myself i created for acceptance. so that day i finally signed up and made threads about life, religion, myself basically. and the love and acceptance i found for my true self was enough for me. now if something happens to me (naturally) i'd be at peace with the knowledge that there are 'strangers' who know the authentic me. this brings me peace. gaga posting about the site is huge. congratulations again to @Admin. and thank u to everyone here for being kind. ive said before but i'll say again, this feels like a safe space for those who cant speak up yet but need someone to listen to them. :heart:

This was really sweet to read, I'm glad you shared this.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Admin said:

Thanks everyone!!

That was the plan originally, but unfortunately the visuals can't be uploaded to her channel for reasons out of our (and her team's) control.

I'm just wondering how does Lil Nas X get away with posting literal jokes as music videos on his official channel :laughga:

1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

where is this gif from and who is this man? asking  for research purposes related to fire only

Its from a series called Animal Kingdom

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Karen Smith

The reality that when she may come to ggd and she sees my thread I mean chromatica clowns club, and the possibility that she may open it and read something that I wrote makes me so excited :messga: she may notice my existence 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

not to bring everyone down but the reason i signed up here after a year of visiting was that one day i thought if i die right now no one would have known the real me, only the version of myself i created for acceptance. so that day i finally signed up and made threads about life, religion, myself basically. and the love and acceptance i found for my true self was enough for me. now if something happens to me (naturally) i'd be at peace with the knowledge that there are 'strangers' who know the authentic me. this brings me peace. gaga posting about the site is huge. congratulations again to @Admin. and thank u to everyone here for being kind. ive said before but i'll say again, this feels like a safe space for those who cant speak up yet but need someone to listen to them. :heart:

oprah winfrey GIF

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Pop Music

what a joyous moment for our site

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • YAAAS 1

5 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

:hug: 

Mother of Puppies
7 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

And @MotherOfPuppies I'm so happy that you found this site, you're one of the most kind people here :kiss: love you

Awww thank you :heart: & love you too sis :kara:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Love 1