series

Detective Conan / Case Closed fans, come out!

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

tumblr_mo7rjfaG3a1qf6ooho1_500.gif

Any fans of this TV show? This year I've watched 300+ episodes so far, I'm currently on the «Clash of red and black» saga (episodes 491 - 504) and boy, this is awesome. Tons of revelations and really intense story. Luckily they are still dubbing the show in my mother tongue (Catalan, and they currently aired about 940 episodes, so it's very close to the Japanese broadcast), but I'm a little bit worried since I don't know how much time the show will take to end and I would not like my country to stop bringing it before it ends. 

But anyway, what are your favorite episodes, characters or memories about the show? I really ove episodes that take place on mansions or castles, like «The old blue castle investigation» or «Wealthy daughter murder» (yeah, I had to search the English names). And I love almost every major character, but I really despise the Detective Boys, specially Genta. They are truly infuriating and I can't understand why they have to appear in so many episodes.

x4ky7.jpg

ObezyankaNol

I have Crunchyroll and they recently re-uploaded more than 100 episodes remastered in HD. I remember watching when I was a kid on TV but I forgot everything about the plot lol. I want to start watching from the beginning but I don't have enough time and the 900+ episodes scare me lmao

Btw I love this op:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Killa

I was carochinha up last year but it hot too intense to Watch all those episodes. Só we stoped agroindustrial when bourbon tales the stage. I was much ahead reading the manga. 

id have to take off from there cause theres much i dont remember. Detective conan gives me life but its def hard to follow with so many episodes and go through the filler

the good thing is that we have detectiveworld website which Telles you everything. 

Killa

Yeah here in italy they stopped airing it. we gave up cause my boyfriend couldnt follow with the subtitles lol, conan just talks too much

but its not even guaranteed that theres always amateur subtitles

RudraCNG
1 minute ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I have Crunchyroll and they recently re-uploaded more than 100 episodes remastered in HD. I remember watching when I was a kid on TV but I forgot everything about the plot lol. I want to start watching from the beginning but I don't have enough time and the 900+ episodes scare me lmao

Btw I love this op:

Omg it's the opening of the episodes I'm currently watching! And yeah, it's my favourite opening so far too :flutter: I just love Vermouth, Akai and and even Gin, he's too smart.

RudraCNG
21 minutes ago, Killa said:

I was carochinha up last year but it hot too intense to Watch all those episodes. Só we stoped agroindustrial when bourbon tales the stage. I was much ahead reading the manga. 

id have to take off from there cause theres much i dont remember. Detective conan gives me life but its def hard to follow with so many episodes and go through the filler

the good thing is that we have detectiveworld website which Telles you everything. 

Yeah, sometimes I need to take a break too (but bc I currently only watched half of the episodes so far, I think it would be easier if I stayed up to date to Japanese broadcasting). Good thing is that thanks to that website you mentioned, I know I could skip filler episodes if I wanted to, although I'm not tired of them (so far).

But I hope this show doesn't become a never-ending story (as if it wasn't yet lol). I really want to know how it ends :pray:

Archived