💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will make announcement soon, lead single was not chosen

Americano

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I'm always confused by these kinds of comments... When we're told Gaga played the album to Lady Starlight + Interscope, we then learn the album was far from being finished. And when we're told The Darkness enjoyed the lead single, we then learn it wasn't chosen yet....

When I see that even Gaga's team doesn't quite know what's going on with that record, I really don't put my hopes up for a late 2012 announcement. ARTPOP, 2017, tbh.... :toofunny:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

That film won't be out before the album, considering it's including album-making material, so.. That wouldnt make sense.

... I think the film is more about her touring the world. I'm expecting it to be linked to her BTWBall DVD project.

"monsters i have a big announcement to make in a few days luv gaga"

"monsters, 2 more days!!!"

announcement day:

"sorry monsters, told not to announce anything yet xoxoxoxoxo"

:lmao:

I'm gonna need a NYE announcement. Nothing would please me more than stumbling back in drunk and finding out an official release date for the single and/or album :flutter:

lodylody

I'm gonna need a NYE announcement. Nothing would please me more than stumbling back in drunk and finding out an official release date for the single and/or album :flutter:

Or both :laughga:

They haven't decided the lead single? What about all those compliments it's gotten? Didn't Gaga say a while ago (and I mean like early 2012) that she knows what the lead single will be? And didn't DJWS say that the producer of it will shock us or something? I guess they changed their mind?

And hopefully the announcement is legit and about something important. :grr:

Cocaine Heart

Interscope is probably just being b---hie and trying to control everything ....

I need an announcement NOW

*I have a feeling that Gaga is going to end up giving us the CAKE video on Christmas Day. Like someone said here earlier if the single is not chosen, the video will probably not be shot in this break she has. She has no time to do it in the NA Part of the tour. That would almost rule out a Jan/Feb single release

We going to boo

I'm going to die if she releases something ridiculous like the cake video, an unreleased song, or behind the scenes footage, when she knows we're all so thirsty.

Archived