💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have anyone received refunds from TCBT?

Eduardos

Featured Posts

I filled the form to get my refund for the tickets for the Chicago show and I still haven’t received anything from them, I tried to contact cubs fan services and they haven’t respond, I called and they put me on hold and then hung up. There’s more than 600 dollars on those tickets and I really want my money back 😥🥲

RAMROD

Nothing was announced officially about refund. So I don't think Livenation us refunding yet? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nothing was announced officially about refund. So I don't think Livenation us refunding yet? 

Refunds where announced the day they officialy announced the postponement, they sended me the email when the refund request was open.

This is the email they sended when I filled the form.

“Dear valued Lady Gaga ticket buyer,

Your refund request for Lady Gaga at Wrigley Field has been submitted. Refunds are being processed using the same method of payment for ticket buyers and should be expected within 20 business days. Please note all tickets for this event associated with your account will be refunded.

If you have any questions, please contact Fan Services at [email protected].”

1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I haven't! :gum:

It probably has to do with the fact that I didn't buy one, tho :bear:

Lady Gaga Ok GIF

Mother of Puppies

And in the meantime I can't buy any tickets because there are none that can be purchased. :bear: :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

24 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

And in the meantime I can't buy any tickets because there are none that can be purchased. :bear: :messga:

I saw the other day that there’s some still

Lona Delery

i got a refund for the LDN show within a week of contacting them, but thats ticketmaster UK so yea

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Stephen

I did yes. I got refunded within a few weeks after I requested it. It was for the NJ show.

I filed for the refund a while ago now and still haven’t got anything. So, yesterday I talked to one of banks supervisors and filed a non-fraud claim and gave them every single piece of info about what’s going on. :vegas:

Oh honey, I plan on getting my money back. :vegas:

5 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

i got a refund for the LDN show within a week of contacting them, but thats ticketmaster UK so yea

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I did yes. I got refunded within a few weeks after I requested it. It was for the NJ show.

Must be nice. I have tickets for the Toronto show and never got a dime yet back.

9 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I filed for the refund a while ago now and still haven’t got anything. So, yesterday I talked to one of banks supervisors and filed a non-fraud claim and gave them every single piece of info about what’s going on. :vegas:

Oh honey, I plan on getting my money back. :vegas:

Make justice for us queen 👸 If next week I don’t have my money back I will do the same.

Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Eduardos said:

I saw the other day that there’s some still

not for London or Paris :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

2 minutes ago, Eduardos said:

Make justice for us queen 👸 If next week I don’t have my money back I will do the same.

I’m seeking justice for all of us little people! :firega:

I’d HIGHLY suggest you do the same, just explain in GREAT detail the situation. And if they say the time to file a claim is expired because “it’s been over 90 days of the original purchase”, which they did with me - tell them that’s not your fault and that it was just recently cancelled (which it was) due to the rollercoaster of the pandemic going on. After I told them that, they changed their tune real quick. :duck:

I resold my tickets over a year ago now and I still haven't received my money from Ticketmaster! 

It's so annoying because they are just sitting there with £190 gone without knowing when I'm going to get it back.

Archived