• Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I mean we know it’s coming so we can all chill in the meantime :huntyga:

Yeah that’s totally what we’re gonna do:huntyga:

Anastasios
1 minute ago, HardlyaSaint said:

we’re not necessarily just asking for more. we’re asking for the bare minimum. We’re asking for the same level of connectivity and dedication we had with her when she first started out. I’m all up for artists growing as people creatively but it genuinely seems like she just doesn’t want to be a pop star anymore and if that’s the case she should stop completely and focus on what she wants rather than half ass everything just to give everybody what they want. Gaga could literally fart and y’all would inhale that so fast (not saying that I wouldn’t either) but like god it’s not wrong to hold her under constructive criticism. 

She just announced the album with Tony and there is obviously a remix album coming, so...

I do not think its her decision, it is the label. I thought, maybe the label thinks its better to release it later, because the tour will be next summer, right? So its promo for the tour as well, after winning again in award season in spring

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

She just announced the album with Tony and there is obviously a remix album coming, so...

I do not think its her decision, it is the label. I thought, maybe the label thinks its better to release it later, because the tour will be next summer, right? So its promo for the tour as well, after winning again in award season in spring

You really think they’ll keep the remix for the tour for one year lol 

HardlyaSaint
4 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

This is gonna sound horrible but I actually think the only reason they announced LG+TB2 so early is because they’re afraid of his deteriorating health and they want to release it while he’s still with us and or healthy enough to tour. 

and yes it is the label’s decision. They’ve gotten even more greedier since the pandemic started. It’s sad really. It’s part of the reason why I sympathize with Gaga in this situation and would much rather her stick to acting. 

the whole situation between Kanye and Drake’s labels should say enough ab modern music labels and how they treat artists. (Even tho I agree with UMG’s decision to drop DONDA without DaBaby and Kanye’s permission)

HardlyaSaint
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You really think they’ll keep the remix for the tour for one year lol 

Yes, actually.

if Gaga were to join the X men I’m sure her superpower would either be postponing or cancelling things. :ladyhaha:

Trevstar4
1 hour ago, HardlyaSaint said:

How about this? 

I’ve done that for the past four or five eras and I’m still seeing the same patterns. Sometimes too much patience is just a waste of time. I don’t even have expectations for her anymore because I know they won’t be fulfilled more than maybe halfway. If anything I’ve been a very patient fan of hers (so have many of us) and supporting almost everything she does to the point where I seem like an outcast to the people around me. But I’m not gonna sit here and act like she’s as dedicated to the music as she was 10 years ago when she started out. It’s not that I don’t understand or sympathize with her, it’s just that it’s getting old. And so am I. It’s apart of a growing up I guess. 

but I guess it’s all apart of the stupid pop star rules right ? And we fans should be more grateful right ? Even after YEARS of dedication. Right ? 

I was done when the Dom collab happened and we were givin a short visual and a product that no one could afford

TortureMeOnReplay
14 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

we’re not necessarily just asking for more. we’re asking for the bare minimum. We’re asking for the same level of connectivity and dedication we had with her when she first started out. I’m all up for artists growing as people creatively but it genuinely seems like she just doesn’t want to be a pop star anymore and if that’s the case she should stop completely and focus on what she wants rather than half ass everything just to give everybody what they want. Gaga could literally fart and y’all would inhale that so fast (not saying that I wouldn’t either) but like god it’s not wrong to hold her under constructive criticism. 

She's not gonna give connectivity to the people that verbally attack her daily and make fun of her team. It's shameful how Gaga and Sarah and the others are treated. It's been shown so many times that Gaga has the life sucked out of her with every release in part due to the fans. Maybe if we just let her do her thing and not criticize her for every step she takes she'd actually enjoy putting out material. Even if she didn't want to be a pop star anymore she doesn't have a choice for another 1-2 albums. I think I saw in your other response that she should have just put out another album but she wasn't even allowed to step in the studio until November per her contract. 

1 minute ago, HardlyaSaint said:

This is gonna sound horrible but I actually think the only reason they announced LG+TB2 so early is because they’re afraid of his deteriorating health and they want to release it while he’s still with us and or healthy enough to tour. 

and yes it is the label’s decision. They’ve gotten even more greedier since the pandemic started. It’s sad really. It’s part of the reason why I sympathize with Gaga in this situation and would much rather her stick to acting. 

the whole situation between Kanye and Drake’s labels should say enough ab modern music labels and how they treat artists. (Even tho I agree with UMG’s decision to drop DONDA without DaBaby and Kanye’s permission)

Tony won't be touring, he's retired. 

HardlyaSaint
5 minutes ago, justhislife said:

She's not gonna give connectivity to the people that verbally attack her daily and make fun of her team. It's shameful how Gaga and Sarah and the others are treated. It's been shown so many times that Gaga has the life sucked out of her with every release in part due to the fans. Maybe if we just let her do her thing and not criticize her for every step she takes she'd actually enjoy putting out material. Even if she didn't want to be a pop star anymore she doesn't have a choice for another 1-2 albums. I think I saw in your other response that she should have just put out another album but she wasn't even allowed to step in the studio until November per her contract. 

Tony won't be touring, he's retired. 

We’ve literally been letting her do her own thing this entire time. Yeah people are still going to complain (and some of us do WAY more than that ngl) but what else do they expect ? We invest our time, money, lives and hearts into the artists we look up to. In fact EVERY TIME she does her own thing we still somehow support her and praise her even if some of us genuinely don’t like her decisions? I feel like this fan base has a bad habit of kicking others in the knees for having valid complaints simply because some fans worship the ground she walks on (I used to be like that). But at this point it’s very clear and it’s a very available to decision to just do what makes her happy instead of trying to please everyone because she’s only gonna end up upsetting herself and her fans that way. Either way she’s gonna upset people. She might as well do what she wants. It’s just not looking like this is what she wants. 

Tinnitus15

Any Brazilian or Portuguese fans here?Could you translate cuz I saw users translating saying Pabllo mentioning that Gaga herself told her the release date :/

Mocchi
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

How about this? 

I’ve done that for the past four or five eras and I’m still seeing the same patterns. Sometimes too much patience is just a waste of time. I don’t even have expectations for her anymore because I know they won’t be fulfilled more than maybe halfway. If anything I’ve been a very patient fan of hers (so have many of us) and supporting almost everything she does to the point where I seem like an outcast to the people around me. But I’m not gonna sit here and act like she’s as dedicated to the music as she was 10 years ago when she started out. It’s not that I don’t understand or sympathize with her, it’s just that it’s getting old. And so am I. It’s apart of a growing up I guess. 

but I guess it’s all apart of the stupid pop star rules right ? And we fans should be more grateful right ? Even after YEARS of dedication. Right ? 

OMG you sound so angry and bitter... Is it worth it? She is a pop star and we as fans made what she is now, ok, but nobody is forcing us right? So she doesn't owe us ANYTHING. This is how music world works, take it or live it

Karen Smith
4 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Jfc this fandom is soooo embarrassing. Y'all just drum up drama where there is none to have something to do. 

Yeah sure cause bloodpop saying he doesn't know the date is just nothing :)

Prostitute Barbie
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Let’s not flood this thread with gaga’s activity/choices/ and so on..

I agree we’re only here for one reason This Will Be Fun Dance Moms GIF by Lifetime Telly

:huntyga:

Archived