💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Nine Perfect Strangers

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Haven't seen anyone post about this crazy new series!

From Google: "Based on The New York Times best-selling book by author Liane Moriarty, "Nine Perfect Strangers" takes place at a boutique health-and-wellness resort that promises healing and transformation as nine stressed city dwellers try to get on a path to a better way of living. Watching over them during this 10-day retreat is the resort's director, Masha, a woman on a mission to reinvigorate their tired minds and bodies. However, these nine "perfect" strangers have no idea what is about to hit them."

Cast: 

Nicole Kidman

Melissa McCarthy

Michael Shannon

Ghey Hottie Luke Evans

Nervous Oh Boy GIF by HULU

Samara Weaving

Asher Keddie

Melvin Gregg

Tiffany Boone

Manny Jacinto

Grace Van Patten

Zoe Terakes

Regina Hall

Bobby Cannavale

Between this show and Solar Power, I'm ready to run off and join a cult TODAY :vegas:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liane Moriarty is an amazing writer. I loved Big Little Lies and now this.. I'm obsessed with the characters and the setting. Can't wait to see how the mysteries unravel at the end.  :saira:

Spoiler

And something's really off with Masha I wonder when she'll break out of this calm spiritual leader persona and go crazy. Feels like the guests are getting on her nerves more and more each episode :reductive:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, SOON said:

Liane Moriarty is an amazing writer. I loved Big Little Lies and now this.. I'm obsessed with the characters and the setting. Can't wait to see how the mysteries unravel at the end.  :saira:

Hide contents

And something's really off with Masha I wonder when she'll break out of this calm spiritual leader persona and go crazy. Feels like the guests are getting on her nerves more and more each episode :reductive:

Ok YES! Big Little Lies is THAT show :giveup:

NPS seemed slow but honestly I can't take my eyes off the screen. Each character is so interesting and episode 4 really started to unravel everyone. Can't wait to see more about Masha! Nicole can literally do ANY role! Melissa McCarthy also surprised me with her more serious role. 

1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Melissa McCarthy also surprised me with her more serious role. 

IKR? I was so used to see her in comedy but she did THAT! Honestly the whole cast is flawless. And Regina fvcking Hall  :sara: :nooo:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, SOON said:

IKR? I was so used to see her in comedy but she did THAT! Honestly the whole cast is flawless. And Regina fvcking Hall  :sara: :nooo:

When Regina flipped out and has her anger spurts I was LIVING :sharon:

34 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ghey Hottie Luke Evans

Nervous Oh Boy GIF by HULU

How you gonna shoutout Luke Evan’s and ignore str8 hotties Manny Jacinto and Bobby Cannavale? :giveup::giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, alecks said:

How you gonna shoutout Luke Evan’s and ignore str8 hotties Manny Jacinto and Bobby Cannavale? :giveup::giveup:

Bc they're not gheys :huntyga:

Manny's a** in the last episode :pray:

And Bobby can GET IT :bear: the first time I saw him was in Sex and the City and he had funky tasting c** but there's a b***job scene and he is so hot :trollga:

Mr Oak

I've watched all 3 episodes. The cast is amazing but something feels off. I think there's so much more they could have done script-wise. I haven't read the book tho

I have seen so many trailers for this series and it just seems so pretentious :confused: 

lemme know if it's worth it, bbz 

GAMS, gay popstar

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, GAMS said:

I have seen so many trailers for this series and it just seems so pretentious :confused: 

lemme know if it's worth it, bbz 

It definitely is! There's 4 eps on Hulu now. I wouldn't say it's action packed BUT all of the characters are super developed and I have a feeling they are connected or sumn. The acting alone is worth the watch tbh 

Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

It definitely is! There's 4 eps on Hulu now. I wouldn't say it's action packed BUT all of the characters are super developed and I have a feeling they are connected or sumn. The acting alone is worth the watch tbh 

PHEW! I think I can handle a couple episodes and go from there. Thanks, love. :heart:

GAMS, gay popstar

BlingNotTheMusic
21 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

I've watched all 3 episodes. The cast is amazing but something feels off. I think there's so much more they could have done script-wise. I haven't read the book tho

I definitely get that. Also, the episodes end and begin more sudden like it's less of a tv show (miniseries) and small cuts from a long movie. I'm too invested now to stop watching. 

It's Liane Moriarty, so more than likely it's a slow burn, and then the final 3 episodes are INSANE. 

Healed My Heart

Okay I'm skipping reading any of this bc I haven't seen the latest episode and I don't want spoilers.

But I had to say how much I've been loving this show :bradley: It's really unique and I have no idea where it's going.

She/her 💗💜💙

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Healed My Heart said:

Okay I'm skipping reading any of this bc I haven't seen the latest episode and I don't want spoilers.

But I had to say how much I've been loving this show :bradley: It's really unique and I have no idea where it's going.

Wait til you see Yao's butt 🍑!!!!

Manny Jacinto Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Archived