Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Matrix Resurrections

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

The official title and trailer for the fourth Matrix film have officially been revealed at CinemaCon. I'll update this thread when the trailer hits the internet :party:

UPDATE: 

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/fourth-matrix-film-is-officially-titled-the-matrix-resurrections?fbclid=IwAR3nm4MEdP3YU4luhs90K4QwbPlLurKNG4WWTuXKas4Y1EgTLKun-mT5tQU

The Matrix Resurrections comes nearly 20 years after the 2003 double-bill release of The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions – with a title that neatly continues the Re- naming convention without going full on Matrix Rebooted. Lana Wachowski is on solo directing duty this time around, from a screenplay she wrote with Aleksandar Hemon and Cloud Atlas author David Mitchell. Also starring will be Jessica Yu Li Henwick, Jonathan Groff, and Jada Pinkett Smith, who returns as Niobe. Prepare to enter the Matrix all over again when The Matrix Resurrections hits cinemas on 22 December.

Matrix-4-a-du-depenser-420000-juste-pour

JusKeepBreathin

Jonathan Groff and Keanu Reeves. It's a gay dream...

Family Guy Summer GIF by FOXtvUK

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

COOOK

The title's on par with the previous ones, I love it. Although, "make a reboot without making it sound like a reboot" teas :bon:

RAMROD

I heard there were story leaks from people who broke NDA after test screening. :diane:

I am looking forward to seeing this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GaGaAst

Matrix is my favourite movie of all time (Along with Bourne series and The sound of Music). 

Can't wait to see what they explore and explain with this series. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

40 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

After this I just need a Buffy reboot and then I can die 

It's being worked on isn't it? I remember hearing about it a while back. Pretty sure the plan was a continuation of the original series but with a new slayer. 

TSUNAMI
28 minutes ago, Dante said:

It's being worked on isn't it? I remember hearing about it a while back. Pretty sure the plan was a continuation of the original series but with a new slayer. 

Yeah, but the original director was caught in the middle of the scandal so I guess they decided to stop with it

RAMROD
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

After this I just need a Buffy reboot and then I can die 

Why do we need a reboot when the originals is all that we need?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin
36 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Matrix is my favourite movie of all time (Along with Bourne series and The sound of Music). 

Can't wait to see what they explore and explain with this series. 

I think I may be head over heals in love with you. Can we eat pizza and watch movies forever?:flower:

Wait. How do you feel about Buffy? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Is Jonathan Groff gonna sing about the Matrix because he's dreamy but unfortunately cannot act.

This will be interesting.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

The title's on par with the previous ones, I love it.

Resurrections was low-key on my list of potential titles for this installment :teehee:

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Why do we need a reboot when the originals is all that we need?

Buffy is my favourite show of all time I don’t want it rebooted it’s perfectly fine how it is 

Archived