💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fruits Basket (2019 version)

julz

Featured Posts

I've been hearing about this anime since I was way younger, but didnt really bother checking. This year, i learned about its final season, season 3...for a remake of it that started in 2019. This series got so many great reviews, and won the "Best Drama Anime" in 2021 CrunchyRoll Anime Awards :golfclap:

So i tried it in Netflix, and no doubt it is the best drama anime i've seen (so far)!! It's very comforting, heartwarming, reassuring, rollercoaster of emotions. It reminded me to be KIND to people, that each one has their own battles in life. It reminded me that i am not alone in dealing with life issues, big or small. It reminded me to be positive and live life as you want it to be. I cant express how much im happy to have seen this. This series is described in one Gaga quote: "Battle for your Life".

And the music, chef's kiss!! So uplifting.

What's great about this version is that it's more complete in following the manga than the 2001 version.

Trailer:

This has 3 seasons. 25 episodes in seasons 1 and 2. Final Season has 13 episodes. 20+ min each episode. Last episode aired in June, so still fresh. I watched the whole series twice :fatcat: It's really great, try it if you want to feel good. :happy:

Anyone have watched this?

fruits basket GIF by Funimation

Helxig

OH my god I have been hearing a lot of people talking about this anime recently, and I saw the original way back in like 2008 so that's what I thought they were all talking about, but I didn't realise it had been remade! :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ObezyankaNol

Best shoujo of all time. I cried A LOT watching it :bradley:

I'm glad I started watching back in 2019, it was worth it. 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

CyanDante

This is probably one of my favourite anime of all time. The older anime version didn't really do justice to the manga, but this one. Oh man :selena::bradley:

The amount of tears I shed in the final season. :diane:  I don't know if the 3rd season is available on Netflix yet, so try checking that out as well! :tony:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Just now, CyanDante said:

This is probably one of my favourite anime of all time. The older anime version didn't really do justice to the manga, but this one. Oh man :selena::bradley:

The amount of tears I shed in the final season. :diane:  I don't know if the 3rd season is available on Netflix yet, so try checking that out as well! :tony:

I watched the 3rd season in iQIYI app. The final season really nailed it, the voice actors really, REALLY gave justice to the characters, the scenes, just wow.

I am listening to the soundtrack right now, i'm sobbing...it's sooo tickles your emotions. 

Please do watch this anime, it really shows how much Kindness can do to people. :wub:

Archived