• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• phantasmas

• Ororo Munroe

• Grim

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's similar to drag race in the sense that it has a challenge aspect where the contestants compete to get the challenge win, but instead of lip syncing for their lives they have to go through 'exterm

all the things I listed have been done already on the show including many other things lmao I remember the boulet brothers (the hosts of the show/the 2 queens you see in the promo picture in the op) s

alsemanche

Ugh I'm so excited :giveup: even though I won't be able to watch :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
LaLuna

So excited for this!!! It's gonna be a nice change of pace after the 1,563 seasons of Drag Race we've had this past year.

Speaking of which, has Jade Jolie been confirmed to be on the cast? Or was it just a rumor?

Edited by LaLuna
FATHER, SON, HOUSE OF GUCCI
Grim

Can someone explain the show's premise to me? I heard Poppy will be guest judging so I'll watch. Is it like edgier version of Rupaul's Drag Race or what should I expect?

I'm probably wrong
TheOriginalOne

Cannot wait for this! What a great time to rewatch the first 3 seasons before 4 premiers! 

artdoll
19 minutes ago, Grim said:

Can someone explain the show's premise to me? I heard Poppy will be guest judging so I'll watch. Is it like edgier version of Rupaul's Drag Race or what should I expect?

It's similar to drag race in the sense that it has a challenge aspect where the contestants compete to get the challenge win, but instead of lip syncing for their lives they have to go through 'exterminations' which can be anything from getting a tattoo, eating pig brains, jumping out of a plane, etc. - also it makes drag race seem like a children's show to give you a heads up there's typically a lot of horror and gore :ohwell:

Edited by artdoll
♫ 👏 A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E, make it real loud 👏 ♫
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
SamanthaC

Should I be watching this?? :poot:

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • YAAAS 1
Grim
39 minutes ago, artdoll said:

It's similar to drag race in the sense that it has a challenge aspect where the contestants compete to get the challenge win, but instead of lip syncing for their lives they have to go through 'exterminations' which can be anything from getting a tattoo, eating pig brains, jumping out of a plane, etc. - also it makes drag race seem like a children's show to give you a heads up there's typically a lot of horror and gore :ohwell:

Ooo now I'm excited to see it! :firega:

I'm probably wrong
  • YAAAS 1
weed
47 minutes ago, artdoll said:

getting a tattoo, eating pig brains, jumping out of a plane, etc.

omg :saladga: 

artdoll
18 minutes ago, weed said:

omg :saladga: 

all the things I listed have been done already on the show including many other things lmao I remember the boulet brothers (the hosts of the show/the 2 queens you see in the promo picture in the op) said that they try to go more extreme each season 

Edited by artdoll
♫ 👏 A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E, make it real loud 👏 ♫
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Flippy

Finally! :giveup:

I'm so, SO excited for this!!!
(I have Shudder on my Prime account so I just can't wait! :party:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • 4 weeks later...