💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

FX orders new AHS spin-offs from Ryan Murphy

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Ryan Murphy’s American Story banner is expanding further with the greenlight of two new spinoffs. FX and 20th Television have closed a deal for American Sports Story and American Love Story spinoff limited series from Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson. The series orders were announced Friday during FX’s TCA day.

American Sports Story is a scripted anthological limited series focusing on a prominent event involving a sports figure and re-examines it through the prism of today’s world, telling that story from multiple perspectives.

American Love Story is a scripted anthology series of sweeping true love stories that captured the world’s attention. The first installment depicts the whirlwind courtship and marriage of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Bessette. What started out as a beautiful union for the young couple, widely regarded as American royalty, began to fray under the stress of the relentless microscope and navel gaze of tabloid media. The pressures of their careers and rumored family discord ended with their tragic deaths when his private plane crashed into the ocean on a hazy summer night off the coast of Massachusetts.

Source: Deadline

PG.

• PlastiscGuy changed the title to FX orders new AHS spin-offs from Ryan Murphy

I wish American Love Story was fictional instead of retelling historical events. They could do a fictional romantic anthology instead.

Lona Delery

what kind of straight **** is American Sports Story >:(

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

And I got hyped for a second because I thought it would be actual AHS spin-offs like American Horror Stories. I already imagined a whole series about the coven witches. :messga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

A MESS

yay for badly written television!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

judaspriest
1 minute ago, vpez said:

And I got hyped for a second because I thought it would be actual AHS spin-offs like American Horror Stories. I already imagined a whole series about the coven witches. :messga:

And since it's not this, count me out :bye:

SHALLOW

Ryan what the f. STTTAAAAAHP

American Horror Stories is already tragic :saladga: i can't picture worse shows but i know he's capable of them at this point

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

I'm sure he'll make them gay :huntyga:

Chinosky

There's no stopping Ryan Murphy :bradley: He and his team work much better with non-fiction stories (Feud and ACS) so I have high hopes.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

SHALLOW
Just now, Chinosky said:

There's no stopping Ryan Murphy :bradley: He and his team work much better with non-fiction stories (Feud and ACS) so I have high hopes.

I guess it won't be as bad as ahss but still... He's making way too many shows with very similar names. It's getting confusing and definitely not creative 

Big Reputation

I can’t wait for sports story!!! I’m excited to see what they’ll cover 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

alsemanche
30 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

American Sports Story and American Love Story spinoff

These sound horrible what even :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

River
24 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Trust Murphy to show more scenes in the showers than in any other places