Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

⚠️Jamie Spears DID NOT step down!!

Eido

Featured Posts

It was a fake news by TMZ to make him look good to the eyes of the public and other medias 

TMZ helped him and his team in the past. 

According to court documents he said "he would be ready to step down AT ONE POINT"

• Eido changed the title to ⚠️Jamie Spears DID NOT step down!!
Helxig

Thanks for this. I knew it wouldn't be that simple, there's no way. Arrogant control freaks like him don't just change overnight. Too good to be true

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Contrapoints

I had a feeling, there was no way he'd step down unless it was to his own benefit in some way

CyanDante

This is exactly what I figured. It was too good to be true. :triggered:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

flyaway

What an idiot

Even if he stepped down as her conservator, the public will continue to hate him :bear:

He's already caused his daughter so much damage. He deserves JAIL

sillynate

TMZ is fake we been knew 

in 2017 they said Katy Perry was gonna be in the End Game (Taylor Swift) music video but it was just a backup dancer with short blonde hair 

plus they “mysteriously” got their hands on the DWUW video. And when they talked about it, of course they trashed Gaga because that year bashing her was popular. The only other time a part of that video had leaked was when Terry Richardson was watching it in his house and recorded a Snapchat of it. The Snapchat video then leaked shortly after. So to me there’s obviously something fishy going on with TMZ.

27monster27

Never forget:

The moment TMZ decided to do more pop culture stuff than music videos, they started going down hill.

he/him/his

JusKeepBreathin

I knew it because no one else was reporting it except to say the TMZ was reporting it. 

You guys really need to be more careful what you post. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived