đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

gagajandro25
4 minutes ago, djfreemymind said:

I say we request the song en masse to local + regional stations the week of the US premiere — personally, I genuinely can't get enough of the song rn

Like I'm not above using different phone numbers and voice changing software and **** :oops: — once the GP picks up on this song, it will be a Top 5 hit.

I agree! Hearing this song in a vehicle on nice speakers takes it to an entirely next level. The song is seriously so good, but I agree with some others that it’s a grower. It definitely grew on me, now I can’t get enough. I definitely think this has potential to be a huge hit. I mean the final chorus :giveup:

We should make a radio request form with online links and numbers to text and whatnot.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

djfreemymind
7 minutes ago, chromatic22 said:

We should make a radio request form with online links and numbers to text and whatnot.

Mmmmm yes, now we're thinking! 

Great starting point: https://www.cpb.org/cpb-station-finder

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

HighwayFantasy

This was the best week ever here in Holland. I heard HMH at least 15 times on the radio :tony:

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Adelita
16 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

This was the best week ever here in Holland. I heard HMH at least 15 times on the radio :tony:

Let's hope this song helps sell her concert tickets in your country as the situation so far is worrying :awkney:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Adelita

Spotify Playlist Reach:

Hold My Hand — 34M (-13M)

This is honestly embarrassing. Does she even have a manager? :wtf:

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 9

Adelita
Just now, Adelita said:

Spotify Playlist Reach:

Even When I'm Gone had +120M playlist reach on Spotify :saladga:

Brizel
8 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Even When I'm Gone had +120M playlist reach on Spotify :saladga:

Hopefully they are waiting for movie release 

DesertWolf
21 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Spotify Playlist Reach:

Wait a second, isn't it just that she was dropped from all New Music Friday playlists? :selena:

Edited by DesertWolf

brizoda

Hold My Hand enters at #51 this week on the UK Official Singles Chart Top 100

& jumps from #9 to #3 on the UK Official Singles Downloads Chart Top 100

• Like 5

Adelita
47 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Wait a second, isn't it just that she was dropped from all New Music Friday playlists? :selena:

Even Katy Perry and Alesso's When I'm Gone got 120M playlist reach on Spotify even though it performed worse than Hold My Hand on the charts so far, there's no excuse for this song still not having at least 100M playlist reach, it's a new song of hers and theme of the biggest movie of the year.

People think this new song by Lizzo blew up out of nowhere after it went viral on TikTok, but the truth is that it grew as they increased its playlist reach because this song had more playlist reach than Hold My Hand has and even then it was out of the Top 200 on Spotify Global.

Streams don't come out of nowhere, you have to plant if you want to reap.

Noir

UK Singles Chart (13.05.22): 

#51 Hold My Hand (9,277)

Overall units currently stand at 12,247 units in the UK. 

Edited by Noir
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

Noir

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS YESTERDAY (for 12.05.22) : 

Shallow crosses 1.793b streams (1,793,212,774)

ARUTW crosses 765m streams (765,354,438)

Poker Face crosses 703m streams (703,023,928)

Just Dance crosses 548m streams (548,487,343)

Born This Way crosses 390m streams (390,209,844)

The Cure crosses 336m streams (336,025,502)

Do What U Want (Xtina Version) crosses 19m streams (19,016,900)

Fun Tonight (Pabllo Vittar remix) crosses 15m streams (15,004,355)

Hold My Hand crosses 7m streams (7,333,791)

rs_560x315-131218093536-gagaxtina2.gif?f

Born This Way is less than 10m streams from reaching the milestone of 400m streams and events such as Pride and TCB this summer will help the daily streams increase a lot too which is great! :kiss:

Also I don't what has triggered this but DWUW (Xtina Version)'s streams have increased steadily recently. I'm not whether it's been added to any big playlists or because of something else but its daily streams have gone from just above 10k to 20-25k in the past few months which is great news. Given this, it should reach 25m streams overall by 2023. :firega:

Pablo Vittar's version of Fun Tonight becomes the first track on DOC to reach 15m streams and her first remix of all time to reach the milestone. Yes, it's a small milestone but I'm always excited by its success - especially given all the amount of hate that the original version recieves. :yennefer:

Lastly, Hold My Hand is now Gaga's 115th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing The Queen yesterday. :bye:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Harry Kat
4 hours ago, Adelita said:

Spotify Playlist Reach:

You are embarrassing with your pessimism :laughga: Of course she lost that because of New Music Friday Playlists lol! Her manager put SL and ROM at #1 on TTH when they were released :oops: Shallow, ARUTW and LWIF were added to TTH when the album and the movie were released! The song promotes the movie not the opposite! If the song won't get more playlist support during the release of the movie then you can meltdown lol. :laughga: The movie is going to be huge so this will benefit HMH and the soundtrack too! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• PartySick locked this topic