💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rumor: Avatar the last airbender live action cast (Netflix)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2021 at 4:51 AM, River said:

Aang was a teen not 4 years old wtf

and Sokka is white.. like they are siblings..:laughga:

Small teen. Isn't he eleven during chapter 1?

TheSlash
8 minutes ago, Eido said:

Small teen. Isn't he eleven during chapter 1?

12 throughout all 3 books, but technically - due to his time in the ice - he's 112 :huntyga: .

3 hours ago, Eido said:

This is the actor who's gonna play Sokka AHAHAHAH 

:saladga:

*This terrible 'oh no' tik tok song playing in the background* :duck:

Also, what's with him biting his lower lip in every picture :awkney: ?

Ew, David!

Galvon
21 hours ago, Eido said:

Apparently Netflix changed their idea of an older cast and the whole "s*x" drama

I do agree with the cast except maybe for sokka

I'm not sure yet

I feel the same about that Sokka actor. He doesn't seem like the guy who gets all the girls (Suki, Yue, Ty Lee etc.) fall for him. But maybe he looks better with his hair up in a tail.

3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

12 throughout all 3 books, but technically - due to his time in the ice - he's 112 :huntyga: .

*This terrible 'oh no' tik tok song playing in the background* :duck:

Also, what's with him biting his lower lip in every picture :awkney: ?

It's to "look cute" I guess :huntyga:

2 hours ago, Galvon said:

I feel the same about that Sokka actor. He doesn't seem like the guy who gets all the girls (Suki, Yue, Ty Lee etc.) fall for him. But maybe he looks better with his hair up in a tail.

But he is supposed to be Katara's brother... I mean sometimes casting directors are making no effort, there should at least be a small ressemblance and he is not supposed to be white anyway 💀 

TheSlash

I just looked up the supposed Aang actor and he's 11. And the fact he wasn't even born when the original series aired bothers me to no end :duck: . I mean, yes, it's logical to cast a young actor for Aang. But isn't Aang supposed to be white? 

Tbh, in my eyes only Katara was cast somewhat accurate :saladga: .

Ew, David!

RAMROD
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

But isn't Aang supposed to be white? 

Avatar: The Last Airbender, commonly referred to as ATLA, takes place in a world of four nations: the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads, which are based on Inuit, Chinese, Japanese, and Tibetan cultures respectively.

So, no. Aang is based on Asian race, not White.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheSlash
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Avatar: The Last Airbender, commonly referred to as ATLA, takes place in a world of four nations: the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads, which are based on Inuit, Chinese, Japanese, and Tibetan cultures respectively.

So, no. Aang is based on Asian race, not White.

Oh, thanks for the heads up :sweat: . Still, the actor doesn't quite look like Aang (or maybe I'm just trippin' bc my facial recognition is awful :selena: ).

Ew, David!

Galvon
2 hours ago, Eido said:

It's to "look cute" I guess :huntyga:

But he is supposed to be Katara's brother... I mean sometimes casting directors are making no effort, there should at least be a small ressemblance and he is not supposed to be white anyway 💀 

I wasn't talking about him not looking like Katara or his skin color. You're not wrong though, they shouldn't be white, but I don't this actor is white.

Archived