• YAAAS 1
Lion Heart

But 45 though??? That's not old at all. 

GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Get your vaxx.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
  • Like 1
PartySick

Some of these healthcare workers have absolutely chilling stories about covid patients begging for the vaccine as they choke on their own bodily fluids before being intubated. They just have to tell them "sorry, it's too late for that" and do what they can to save their life.

I wonder if he was one of them.

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4
FFXIV WhiteMage
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Some of these healthcare workers have absolutely chilling stories about covid patients begging for the vaccine as they choke on their own bodily fluids before being intubated. They just have to tell them "sorry, it's too late for that" and do what they can to save their life.

This is so sad. As much as I want to say “told you so!”; I feel pity on them in the long run. 

whoever you are, rip

• Like 1
PartySick
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

This is so sad. As much as I want to say “told you so!”; I feel pity on them in the long run. 

whoever you are, rip

Just imagining all their own physical and emotional pain, the pain of loss that their families feel, the stress it puts doctors and nurses under, and the frustration of everyone else when ERs are packed, elective surgeries are halted, workplaces scramble to adapt, events get cancelled, etc.

It can all be prevented with a couple needle sticks but they just...won't get them :smh:

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
  • Like 2
Lilmonzter

This is a lesson for antivaxxers  everywhere.  

But do they learn? No.

Get vaccinated everyone. 

So sad for his family.  

RIP

Sing C'est la vie 
ProfessionalClown

I knew this was gonna happen. I hated him and he literally put himself at risk so many times. It was bound to happen 

• Like 1
berlinforme
21 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

whoever you are, rip

There is no long run left for those people, you don't have to feel pity at all. :huntyga:

Replay
32 minutes ago, iku said:

:koons: Has anyone ever noticed that this stone face Gaga blinks? 

you must be new here 40CD01B3-D052-4F3F-9D4D-E4F9DAB4C832.thumb.jpeg.cd7cc37e42990f5f1124a448ff7a22de.jpeg

Luc

We like to think of mental states or opinions (conspiracy theories are a mix of both) as something you are completely free in... but these people are also victims of social media algorithms, right-wing media and toxic polarisation. Especially people who are a bit less intelligent, or who live in a bubble where everyone is antivax, you can blame them a little bit for their own wrongdoing but in the end it's just all very sad that it has to get to this. The government, in my view, has a responsibility to prevent the worst of health misinformation and social media polarisation, even if it limits freedom of speech a little bit. These people need to be saved from themselves and their surroundings.

Edited by Luc
KanyeWest
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I can only imagine the immense feeling of regret you must feel as you suffer so badly, and thinking, why didn't I do it, why didnt I do it, I wouldve suffered less and now Im scared i'll die. I mean I would feel that way, I would hate myself, and it's too late 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1