• Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

Not gonna lie, I'm okay with that

Like girls have 15+ songs after 5 years into their careers, they deserve better

And Jisoo is really into acting right now, so go girl :heart:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Anderson123

Maybe they’re saving Sour Candy music video for the 7th anniversary. 

ryan gosling laughing GIF

.…

faint i cant GIF

enissa11

the way these kpop bands are so artificial, it's only cold work for them, i wonder why gaga even accepted to collab with them...

Mad Architect of Light

Reginald

Gaga's promo waited so long that the group won't even be together anymore, by the time that the journey continues :ladyhaha: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Aleks
16 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

the way these kpop bands are so artificial, it's only cold work for them, i wonder why gaga even accepted to collab with them...

I’m not sure she had a say tbh

I’m convinced it was Interscope’s idea so she had AT LEAST one hit secured for the Chromatica era

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Coldish
22 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Shut up. 

enissa11
5 minutes ago, Aleks said:

I’m convinced it was Interscope’s idea so she had AT LEAST one hit secured for the Chromatica era

but wasn't one hit already secure with ariana??

Mad Architect of Light

Evan Peters
11 minutes ago, Aleks said:

?? Rain on Me and Stupid Love already did enough for the album. Sour Candy didn’t impact anybody outside of streaming parties 

emma roberts is an abuser

Plastic Flower
29 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

LOL what? :laughga: do you even know any group that isn't BP or BTS? 

Drop it

Aleks
5 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

but wasn't one hit already secure with ariana??

I guess Ariana was for the US market? Honestly, idk

But you have a point :interestinga:

Aleks
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

?? Rain on Me and Stupid Love already did enough for the album. Sour Candy didn’t impact anybody outside of streaming parties 

I’m sure they had bigger plans for Sour Candy but just ended up giving up on it when the pandemic started

Especially since the album was recorded in its entirety before they dropped any single, so maybe they didn’t have to much faith in SL at first?

But it was just a thought, I don’t know honestly :laughga:

Aleks
Just now, Aleks said:

I’m sure they had bigger plans for Sour Candy but just ended up giving up on it when the pandemic started

Especially since the album was recorded in its entirety before they dropped any single, so maybe they didn’t have too much faith in SL at first?

But it was just a thought, I don’t know honestly :laughga:

Suspiria
29 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Well I used to view them this way but since becoming a fan I've come to see it in a different way.

They're more like performers in a big movie or theatre production - you wouldn't  call a ballerina fake because she didn't choreograph her routine or an actress manufactured because she didn't write the script.

The reason it's not artificial is because they are not trying to tell their own personal stories. Rather they are part of a large group of artists (songwriters, producers, choreographers, stylists, set designers) who are working together to realise a much grander vision. What would be artificial would be if they claimed writing for songs they didn't write or claimed to have created everything themselves, which Blackpink never have done.

Additionally, while what they do may not fit into most people's idea of what an 'artist' is, the insane amount of time and effort they put into rehearsing everything and making everything absolutely perfect is certainly admirable in and of itself.

Archived