💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Anti-vaxxers going wild for Gaga x Tony

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

insight

If they get infected, i won't feel sorry for them.

The light at the end of the tunnel changes everything, including mindsets.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelina Stefania
2 hours ago, sarahb said:

'PROTECT OUR CHILDREN'

Lmao

More like protect our children from the antivaxxers and antimaskers. It's been shown covid causes an inflammatory condition in children, who knows what long term effects covid may cause in kids. I don't understand the idiotic mindset of those fools. First they deny covid is real, they call it a flu now with the vaccine they say microchips are being implanted in us. The delusion of these clowns. 

HEARTSTOP

No vax, no mask...these people have a death wish. And that death wish is what will keep us trying to fight new variants every couple months.

I don't wish death upon anyone, but maybe Wendy Williams has a few words for them

tenor.gif

IDGAF

WORLDofGAGA

That’s horrible those anti vaxxers turned up on such a special and last few occasions for Tony, Gaga and the fans. :grr:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Arcadia

It was atrocious this woman was screaming comparing Biden’s handling of the pandemic to Hitler

enissa11

omg, her impact, i think she's the only contemporary popstar that can achieve this reaction, first with the btwbt and now this :flutter:

Mad Architect of Light

Saeed

If they wanna protest vaccines then they should do it in front of a hospital or health clinic not a jazz concert lmao

5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Can someone explain to me why they're protesting at a Gaga x Tony show :flop:

Radio City Music Hall requires proof of vaccination to enter the Tony Gaga show

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Sepsami
Just now, gag said:

Radio City Music Hall requires proof of vaccination to enter the Tony Gaga show

:air: loving that

Reginald

This is Darwinism. :classy: Survival of the fittest, evolution.

If these people are dumb enough to risk it all while protesting for their "right" to contract life-threatening illnesses, then let them get sick and die. Preferably alone/quarantined away from responsible adults. It's been a year and a half, I don't care anymore.

America is sick, but not because of Corona.

littlepotter
5 hours ago, sarahb said:

'PROTECT OUR CHILDREN'

Lmao

The only way to protect their children is to have them taken away by child protection services :smh:

chaeri pls

29 minutes ago, Reginald said:

This is Darwinism. :classy: Survival of the fittest, evolution.

If these people are dumb enough to risk it all while protesting for their "right" to contract life-threatening illnesses, then let them get sick and die. Preferably alone/quarantined away from responsible adults. It's been a year and a half, I don't care anymore.

America is sick, but not because of Corona.

Yep. That's it really, in a nutshell. It isn't politics, it's just numbers, and they're not complicated numbers. The virus represents a small but significant threat to every individual. Meanwhile, taking a vaccine is about as dangerous as eating chicken. If a person doesn't understand that, there isn't a lot you can do for them.

ThisGuyTony

So disrespectful. Especially since it’s one of Tony’s last shows. :( 

Archived