Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks shows her headpiece for NYC shows

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

WHAT :poot:

:fan: Oops, I better go to bed. I hope that user can stop being delulu and stop replying to me

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

She is an influential person whether she is mainstream or not, so she is not a random twitter account.

yes this is true...and still there is a significant difference between the impact of her statements vs the president’s. both can be true. 

3 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Gay people can also be gay. It is called self-hate, heard of it? 

yes. so you’ve deduced azealia is a self hater because she says gay slurs. okayyyy so? 

4 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Your choice not to be offended is not relevant as it affects majority of the community

i’m just one of many who choose not to care, there’s others in this thread with the same sentiment lol. 

but this seems like a pointless exchange. you seem hellbent on painting azealia as a ferocious hater of gays and i simply don’t care...so what now? 

funkmedowntown

I’ll be there on Wednesday! Also y’all need to learn to separate art from artist. Azealia is objectively a great rapper and performer. She would be much more famous and successful if she kept some opinions to herself, with that I agree. 

Little Monsâśźer

ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

but this seems like a pointless exchange. you seem hellbent on painting azealia as a ferocious hater of gays and i simply don’t care...so what now? 

I don´t care about yours either, so stop replying to me with BS then :ohwell: Cheers!

COME ON GAYS!!

Just now, Aphroditus said:

I don´t care either, so stop replying to me with BS then :ohwell: Cheers!

LOL you quoted me first...? you cared just a little bit at least :ohwell:

ARTPOP
24 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Don't forget the infamous flight attendant fight :sharon:

Oh wait there's the 2015 incident and the 2019 incident

https://people.com/travel/azaelia-banks-allegedly-kicked-off-aer-lingus-flight/

"It’s like every time I come into the U.K. there’s always some f—ing s—t with these airline people. They’re always starting s—t with me,”

Then, Banks says, she got off the plane because “I’ve worked too hard in my life to be cornered by some ugly Irish b—h. They are ugly Irish women here.”

Nasty :madge:

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived