šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

music news

'Levitating' solo version accounts for a majority of radio airplay now

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Radio airplay for 'Levitating' remix with DaBaby has declined
Dua Lipa's "Levitating," featuring DaBaby, slips 3-5 on the Hot 100, after reaching No. 2, as it logs a sixth week at No. 1 on Radio Songs (80.4 million audience impressions, down 1%).
Following DaBaby'sĀ controversial commentsĀ July 25 at the Rolling Loud festival in Miami, radio airplay for the song's DaBaby version has declined. On July 25, 71% of its plays was via the remix; on July 29, the last day of the tracking week, the share dropped to 59%. Lipa hasĀ denouncedĀ DaBaby's statements.

source

Update:Ā 
DaBaby 'Levitating' Remix Yanked by Radio Programmers

On July 27, 70.2% of the radio audience for "Levitating" was for the hit DaBaby remix of the song that's currently sitting at No. 5 on theĀ Billboard Hot 100, according to MRC Data; on Aug. 2, just 49.5% of its audience was from that version. Overall, "Levitating" remains a robust radio hit,Ā  with combined airplay for all versions dropping only slightly from an audience of 12.3 million on July 20 to just over 12 million on Aug. 2.
source
Ā 

Ā 

Chic

We love to see it. Duaā€™s got decades of bops to come, thisā€™ll be nothing in the long run for her. DaBaby is over though.

littlepotter

See how God works in mysterious ways. A few months ago gays were fuming that the song didn't reach #1 but now we know it prevented the Baby from scoring a #1 :pray:

chaeri pls

Teletubby

DaBaby 'Levitating' Remix Yanked by Radio Programmers

On July 27, 70.2% of the radio audience for "Levitating" was for the hit DaBaby remix of the song that's currently sitting at No. 5 on theĀ Billboard Hot 100, according to MRC Data; on Aug. 2, just 49.5% of its audience was from that version. Overall, "Levitating" remains a robust radio hit,Ā  with combined airplay for all versions dropping only slightly from an audience of 12.3 million on July 20 to just over 12 million on Aug. 2.

source

• Teletubby changed the title to 'Levitating' solo version accounts for a majority of radio airplay now
FATCAT

Every time I see a thread about the solo Levitating, I go give it a listen.Ā 

Purr more, hiss less.

highlikegaga

now it's time to get it to #1, it's still possible go streamĀ :grr:

Whigney Houstan

My question is, why havenā€™t they gone full DWYW andĀ pulled it from streaming and removed the video?

Gabi001
4 minutes ago, WIGney HouSTAN said:

My question is, why havenā€™t they gone full DWYW andĀ pulled it from streaming and removed the video?

They are making money of it.Ā 

I'm not having fun tonight.

Archived