💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga for E! Celebrity of the Year - Round 3

No Way

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like It Rough

Monsters who voted for Lana are fake! Why are you doing this? This award is not important for Gaga but if Lana wins it will be humiliating. Think about that!

ughhh...again we are down. and those who are voting for lana are not really monsters. they are casual gaga fans, but it's fine. anyways, don't the polls close today??

ughhh...again we are down. and those who are voting for lana are not really monsters. they are casual gaga fans, but it's fine. anyways, don't the polls close today??

What did I tell you? Don't bother on here while the vote is with Lana. Too many Lana stans. Go to LM.com and Twitter hardcore and then come back when Gaga is up against the next vote.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

zNetworkMonster

its not lana stans its britney stans voting for lana because it will be easier to vote for britney vs lana because that would be easy britney vs lana.... still voting

its not lana stans its britney stans voting for lana because it will be easier to vote for britney vs lana because that would be easy britney vs lana.... still voting

This...and what twisted shadow said. Keep voting guys don't give up...

zNetworkMonster

are we 50/50 again. we have to overturn the tide!!

i left autoclicker so we are 50 on 50 we must get more votes help me please we must unite just like other fans dont be so pessimist in all polls/awards Monsters i beg You just even single click please!hear my voice

i left autoclicker so we are 50 on 50 we must get more votes help me please we must unite just like other fans dont be so pessimist in all polls/awards Monsters i beg You just even single click please!hear my voice

I am voting, but I don't know how to do the autoclick thing....

Archived