131 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one:

• Olivia
    • Billie
    • Stream “Planet Ha”

Featured Posts

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I imagine their fans are like “The genre I like most is alternative. Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo are my favorite artists”

don't forget Lana!
but same energy as "I like electronic music. My favorite artists are Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Katy Perry."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Like already said, what's edgy about Olivia? She is just doing what Avril Lavigne did with lots of Taylor Swift mixed. Billie at least released new stuff. Billie was really lucky she was succesful, she should've been another "indie" artist.

i think that today billie plays the role of avril lavigne more than olivia tbh...

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11

mmm i would say Billie by far, but olivia too, i think that being edgy by now has become a norm in the mainstream for popstars to be successful.

Mad Architect of Light

Bella Goth

i still think billie edgier. olivia is giving me "omg im a dork, shes so crazy i love her" type of person

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

i think that today billie plays the role of avril lavigne more than olivia tbh...

How :ladyhaha: Billie has yet to make a “hey hey you you I don’t like your girlfriend” song.

enissa11
1 hour ago, MadreMonster said:

How :ladyhaha: Billie has yet to make a “hey hey you you I don’t like your girlfriend” song.

worse, she did "wish u were gay"... i meant she plays the role of avril because she is a popstar marketed as the relatable different girl, the alt sad girl, the not typical girl etc but in a way that everyone understands and doesn't result too uncomfortable for everyone else.
Olivia's more of your relatable typical high school teenager than billie

Mad Architect of Light

Kimmo
8 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The S&M Queen :billie:

Stream Bop-ytocin

Coming for the gheys and their fetishes :billie:

Hottie Detector

Kadikaado
12 hours ago, enissa11 said:

From what I've heard from Billie I think her sound is quite experimental. Avril was always the rock product, nothing about her was experimental. I am amazed by Billie's success, I think no one expected that from her. My only problem with Billie is that her sound stopped evolving and sounds the same from her previous work.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

enissa11
2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

From what I've heard from Billie I think her sound is quite experimental. Avril was always the rock product, nothing about her was experimental. I am amazed by Billie's success, I think no one expected that from her. My only problem with Billie is that her sound stopped evolving and sounds the same from her previous work.

Experimental? i don't think so, from what i've heard she doesn't step outside the quiet emotive ballad or her typical edgy bad girl/sad girl minimalist "dark pop". at the moment there wasn't anyone doing something similar in the mainstream and that's for sure, the gap was empty, and the same goes for avril lavigne, no one else in the mainstream was doing her watered down punk rock pop by the early 00's, if you consider her a product, billie is just the same but with a different take on the alt girl music, her music doesn't differ that much from lorde and lana del rey.
Since the very begging when i heard bad guy at the end of the song with that trap beat i knew the public would eat her up.

Mad Architect of Light

bionic

Both of their public personas are focus group mediated to the nth degree, so its hard for me to vote on which is genuinely edgier. At surface level, Billie

buy bionic

Archived