Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Emails for Refunds and Rebooking

Mister G

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Why would you make this tag grey and not purple. I almost didn’t notice and made my own thread. This is important news. @Mister G Ticketmaster’s word is stronger than Gaga’s team here

LaLa

Got the same email for the Toronto show. Think I'm gonna keep holding out hope like the fool I am :messga:

ARTPOP
9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Think I'm gonna keep holding out hope like the fool I am :messga:

Same. I suffered until I got the seats I want. Hopefully something will come out of it :oops:

COME ON GAYS!!

28 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Got the same email for the Toronto show. Think I'm gonna keep holding out hope like the fool I am :messga:

Same! I mean, if it gets cancelled we’ll just get a refund :oops:

46 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Friendly reminder this is the same girl who did a whole f*cking rave while also promoting her Jazz album and she even sang jazz in her RAVE tour :ohwell:

Yes, but this is a completely different situation with the pandemic. C2C was released when the ARTPOP ball was ongoing, TCB has no dates yet. I think is best if she finish this movie + jazz album agenda, and then go back to pop. 

Rocketno10

The card that I used was stolen and they issue me a new card, if I request a refund what will happen :triggered:

pachinko

It really upsets me how she doesn't address this and leaves all her fans in the dark. I am glad I got my refund a year ago. 

7 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

The card that I used was stolen and they issue me a new card, if I request a refund what will happen :triggered:

Your refund will go to your bank account

ThisGuyTony

Gaga never even talked about the summer shows this year being rescheduled. :rip: If she’s gonna cancel it, she should just say so instead of making us anxious about what is going on with the shows. :interestinga:

5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Gaga never even talked about the summer shows this year being rescheduled. :rip: If she’s gonna cancel it, she should just say so instead of making us anxious about what is going on with the shows. :interestinga:

Oh yes she did:

"While some parts of the world are moving quickly to open up, others are not yet ready. So until we can confirm all global dates, we have to postpone the Chromatica Ball shows to the summer of 2022.”

Mister G
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why would you make this tag grey and not purple. I almost didn’t notice and made my own thread. This is important news. @Mister G Ticketmaster’s word is stronger than Gaga’s team here

Sorry I didn’t know which tag to use…

Chris Thomason

What the hell is this bs?! The way the email reads is that you can only request a refund within 30 days of that email without even knowing when the new date is (assuming there is one). How are you supposed to know if you can make it to that new date without knowing the new date? XD

Archived