๐Ÿ Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" ๐Ÿ

news

Chromatica Ball Emails for Refunds and Rebooking

Featured Posts

Mister G

**Updated the tag (thanks @StarstruckIllusion)ย because no official communications from her team are out,ย BUT earlier today I received an email from Fenway Park Concert Series stating the below:

ED629016-A5-EB-4140-A1-A6-DD4-F944-EC092

Edited by Mister G
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
Rifek

โ€žIf the show is rescheduledโ€ย :stalkga:

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ฉโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ฉโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฉ
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
Barley

The Chromatica Ball really is not happening anymore, is it? I mean, it's not like even Gagaย mentions Chromatica in a relevant way anymoreย :interestinga:

AloraRola
Just now, Barley said:

The Chromatica Ball really is not happening anymore, is it? I mean, it's not like even Gagaย mentions Chromatica in a relevant way anymoreย :interestinga:

The thing is that she doesn't mention it at all

• Thanks 1
Barley
5 minutes ago, AloraRola said:

The thing is that she doesn't mention it at all

That's what I mean.

Like, the whole thing about Chromatica is that she was in a very dark place when making the recordย andย she was practically forced to do it. This is simple speculation but sheย just probably doesn't want to deal with that very negative time anymore and Chromatica represents that to her, even if the songs help a lot of people and did help her for the time being. She took that negativity out of her system and would rather focus on literally anything else. Which is perfectly okay.

But perhaps a mention would've been nice.

Edited by Barley
  • Like 3
S0436

It depends if there is a contract like Vegas, although she could buy herself out of it using HOG and HLs moneyย :ladyhaha:

Juanlittlem

They didnt even tell us we could ask for a refund for the Paris date. They just said "we will keep you informed" and run with our money :lolga:

• Thanks 1
JorgeX

Sheโ€™s 100% focused on love for sale + house of Gucci now, hopefully we will have more chromatica next yearย :messga:

• Like 5
Rifek

Looks like Chromatica is the next ARTPOP for her.ย 

She will bring it back in the future, I believe.
But now you can clearly see that she has stopped believing in this record and she doesnโ€™t identify with it anymore.ย 

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ฉโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ฉโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฉ
  • Like 2
Zilla

I would get my money back now and try and buy tickets later. It feels like they want nothing to do with Chromatica anymore and thatโ€™s sad :/ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.
Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Perhaps sheโ€™ll just change those dates to an Enigma tour?

Not here for this :cryga:

• Like 1
JorgeX
18 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Perhaps sheโ€™ll just change those dates to an Enigma tour?

Chromatica deserves a brand new live show. Pulling a Britney piece of me on tourย is not an optionย :triggered:

Lona Delery

:rip: that doesnt sound like theyre going ahead with the shows

i requested a refund for my LDN ticket now, pretty sad but i cant go to the UK either way in July/August next year and 266 pounds for a ticket was too much tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
Sneaky Oliver
49 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

Sheโ€™s 100% focused on love for sale + house of Gucci now, hopefully we will have more chromatica next yearย :messga:

Friendly reminder this is the same girl who did a whole f*cking rave while also promoting her Jazz album and she even sang jazz in her RAVE tourย :ohwell:

Iโ€™m tryna blow bubbles but inside