🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

other

TikToker (19) dies days after movie theater shooting

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A popular TikTok star died from his injuries days after a man opened fire inside a Southern California movie theater during a screening of "The Forever Purge," police said Saturday.

Anthony Barajas, 19, was the second victim killed in Monday's shooting. The police previously identified the first victim as Rylee Goodrich, 18.

Barajas and Goodrich were at the Regal Edwards Theatre in Corona, about 50 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, for a 9:35 p.m. showing of the action-horror film. Workers cleaning up the theater after the movie ended discovered two people had been shot in the head. Goodrich was pronounced dead and Barajas was taken to the hospital and placed on life support.

source

Joseph Jimenez, 20, was charged with murder. He is being held without bail and was arraigned Friday afternoon in Riverside. A motive for the shooting is still not known, and prosecutors say there is no known connection between the victims and Jimenez. The attack appears to have been random and unprovoked, District Attorney’s officials said.
sourrce

• Shook 8
  • Sad 16
weed

Psycho, RIP to those children. Hope their families can get through this. 

MANiCURE 6

That's horrible... People shouldn't be able to have a gun this easily...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
KanyeWest

Why Im scared being in the US

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Thanks 1
judaspriest
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

2021 and NO gun control 

15 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

That's horrible... People shouldn't be able to have a gun this easily...

Damm right. The 2nd Amendment was made in and for a time of one-shot guns, keeping it in the times of machine guns is absolutely insane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
ProfessionalClown

I’m VERY confused as to how people didn’t notice the shooting?

form what I’ve read they were only found after workers came in after the movie was over and found their bodies on the ground. Did no one hear the shots??? 

judaspriest
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m VERY confused as to how people didn’t notice the shooting?

form what I’ve read they were only found after workers came in after the movie was over and found their bodies on the ground. Did no one hear the shots??? 

When the Dark Knight Rises theatre screening shooting took place, people thought at first the shot sounds came from the movie itself.

• Like 2
ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

When the Dark Knight Rises theatre screening shooting took place, people thought at first the shot sounds came from the movie itself.

I know that, but with that it was still evacuated after everything happened.

how did people not see their bodies? Im wondering the theater was just not packed, if there weren’t many people, etc. 

just feels like the theater didn’t have much security procedures. 

holy scheisse
39 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

How did I not hear about this shooting before this?? Terrible.

MTE... It's so normalized this didn't even become a huge story ?!

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

how did people not see their bodies? Im wondering the theater was just not packed, if there weren’t many people, etc. 

there were 6 tickets purchased for that movie  source
one of them was suspect: Jimenez did have a movie ticket to "The Forever Purge" showing that the victims attendedsource

• Thanks 1
ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

there were 6 tickets purchased for that movie  source
one of them was suspect: Jimenez did have a movie ticket to "The Forever Purge" showing that the victims attendedsource

That’s crazy honestly. Damn :/