💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Happier Than Ever’s score jumps to 90

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

commercially declining but critically racking up acclaims. she ain’t losing:udidnt:

I was so skeptical if I'd like the album based on the singles, but I actually love the album, it's growing on me more with each listen. She deserves this :kara:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Deserves 100

Yeah, per song :grr: :legend:. But it's what she deserves :diane:. And who cares about the commercial success. She outdid herself on this album and everybody not listening is missing out on a truly wonderful experience :pray: .

Ew, David!

Butters Stotch

Wow :golfclap: truly deserved!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

I love the 180° GGD has made on Billie this last month.

I've never actually heard a Billie song from start to finish but she's obviously good. 

16 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Is it a good album? I still hadn't had the time to stream :cryga:

In my opinion it really is, if you take some time to really listen to it it might grow on you. 
I expected a mess cause I thought that the singles don't match well with each other, but as a complete piece I really like it, especially the quieter songs like Male Fantasy, Everyone Dies and Your Power. But also the more "upbeat" songs like Oxytocin, NDA and OverHeated.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived