💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lollapalooza spark fears of superspreader event

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Photos of huge, unmasked crowds at Lollapalooza are spurring fears that the music festival could become a Covid superspreader event.

The concerts kicked off in Chicago’s Grant Park on Thursday, and are scheduled to continue until Sunday. Over 100,000 people are expected to attend each day.

According to the event’s website, concertgoers are required to either show proof of vaccination, or, if they’re not vaccinated, present a negative Covid test from the past 72 hours. If it’s the latter, attendees are also required to wear masks.

In photos of the event, however, very few masks could be seen.

source

aaaaaa

Morphine Prince

At this point I don’t care. As long as myself and my loved ones aren’t affected. 

Society has chosen to ignore basic public health measures. All you can do is protect yourself and hope for the best. 

NFRatwell
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

At this point I don’t care. As long as myself and my loved ones aren’t affected. 

Society has chosen to ignore basic public health measures. All you can do is protect yourself and hope for the best. 

Came to say this. My family and friends are vaccinated. If these people don’t care about themselves :oops:

high culture

I work in public health research I would be very interested to see what percent are vaccinated and what percent just had a negative Covid test. And of course I would like to see the percent each of those develop Covid in the next two weeks. 

I live right near chicago and usually go to lolla every year but the lineup was not good enough this year to get me to go during the pandemic! A lot of my friends went tho and I’m really sad I missed Miley, the setlist was legendary tbh. 

Archived