💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Reality
15 hours ago, GipJo said:

Many reviews criticize the script for abandoning Gaga's role in third act which is a totally invalid criticism. This movie isn't called Black Window, it's called House Of Gucci for a god damn reason! Why do these reviewers don't get their work done before going into screening? It's really unprofessional.

Have you seen the movie though? Patrizia is obviously a very important character in the story. To "abandon" her in the third act would seem like a weird choice. That's like saying, "Yeah, we'll do an Avengers movie, but leave Iron Man and Captain America out of the third act."

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

I knew I wasn't wrong. I'll tell you guys something: I wouldn't watch ASIB again, because Gaga's acting doesn't convince me there, but HOG is a very different story. She's spectacular in every moment. All the praising she's receiving is well deserved. 

You can call me signora Gucci!

"House of Gucci" is no masterpiece, but it's often crazy good fun. (3/4)

Moira MacDonald

Seattle Times

I think this is the best way to describe the movie, tbh

thehanyo
2 hours ago, Fame IV said:

People here talking about Golden Globes when they won't happen in 2022. 

They are definitely happening this year. Nominations come out December 13. It's just not being televised on NBC, and we don't know if all the actors will boycott the ceremony or not.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Have you seen the movie though? Patrizia is obviously a very important character in the story. To "abandon" her in the third act would seem like a weird choice. That's like saying, "Yeah, we'll do an Avengers movie, but leave Iron Man and Captain America out of the third act."

the book was exactly like that tho, I reckoned it was interesting how Patrizia was dismissed all of a sudden by her husband and the story started to follow him and then she was back, literally with a vengeance.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Reality
1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

the book was exactly like that tho, I reckoned it was interesting how Patrizia was dismissed all of a sudden by her husband and the story started to follow him and then she was back, literally with a vengeance.

Well, this is an adaptation, so it didn't need to be exactly like the book.

EDIT - To be clear, I haven't seen the movie or read the book myself. I'm just going off of what people have said about Patrizia's character being abandoned in the third act.

🃏🖤👹

thehanyo

Current score is 68% and that's what I predicted last week. Hold steady, HoG!!!

On 11/18/2021 at 2:56 PM, thehanyo said:

I think this is our future:

HoG-RT.jpg

PaoloGucci
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

You probably copied it from the poll that was done on Golderby and predicted 68%

ConnorFilm

Holding steady at 60% on MC with 37 reviews. It very well could drop, but probably not below 58-59%, which is around what JOKER got. 

The most important thing is RT imo. That's what most people use for movie reviews. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

But how would they incorporate her in those scenes? The scenes she’s “abandoned” in are scenes of Maurizio running Gucci after he leaves her. I agree, they are a bit boring, but that’s only because listening to a bunch of men talk about taxes is much less entertaining than watching Gaga give everyone a death stare.

PaoloGucci
2 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Holding steady at 60% on MC with two more reviews. It very well could drop, but it probably not below 58-59%, which is around what JOKER got. 

The most important thing is RT imo. That's what most people use for movie reviews. 

Hopefully CNN forgets to submit their review :selena:

Reading the reviews, it's amazing how different people can see things so differently. I plan to see the movie next week and I expect to like it, albeit I am a bit concerned about the accents (not just Gaga's accent).

I'll take this moment to condemn the scurrilous 'review' in the New York Post. If that was a review then I'm Marlon Brando. It was pure spite, way out of line even with other negative pieces, and I would have to conclude that it was politically motivated. I understand the same reviewer gave ASIB a good review, but that was before Trump finally drove the US full-on batshit crazy a year ago. Sad times.

r4therupbeat
11 hours ago, PaoloGucci said:

everyone I know that said they're gonna go watch it is not a little monsters. also they haven't looked or care about the reviews just cause they loved gaga in ASIB. Maybe cause im in the UK idk cause everyone was obsessed with ASIB

Madam Margolyes
18 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

The average rating also went up from 6/10 to 6.2/10 :legend:

Archived