💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

CyanDante
2 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

Please, can you stop arguing? I come to this thread to read reviews, not to see people argue :selena:

It's actually just one person who is hell bent on proving they are 'realistic'. :yennefer:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaoloGucci

If you're given a cinemascore survey card on opening night and give this movie anything less than an A, please don't consider yourself a little monster anymore.

We need all the help we can get now. You don't need to be a particularly ethical person.

Jennie Kim

If you have a fan account on social media, please spread to your followers:

Buy your House of Gucci ticket with the same email address of your Rotten Tomatoes account. The Audience Score is made up of ratings from users they’ve confirmed bought tickets to the movie. It has to be purchased through Fandango website.

Then go to the RT website and write your review, and don't forget to select your ticket provider 

RT-ratereview-sample-02-1.png

Fandango page: https://www.fandango.com/house-of-gucci-2021-225202/movie-overview

PaoloGucci

Yes that's very important, please try to use fandango when purchasing tickets!

Maybe someone can make a post about this? If we could get 1000 LMs verified reviews we can drown all the hate easily

PaoloGucci

these critics wannabe are obsessed, imagine being pressed about your co-worker wanting to see HoG. Yikes. Please never watch an "oscar expert/brother bro" video ever again. They're the worst...

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, PaoloGucci said:

these critics wannabe are obsessed, imagine being pressed about your co-worker wanting to see HoG. Yikes. Please never watch an "oscar expert/brother bro" video ever again. They're the worst...

It's bizarre. I think the weirdest bit are the ones apologizing for liking Jared's performance.

Interestingly enough, music critics may act petty on twitter but they almost never let it impact their overall view (a lot seemingly hate Lana, but she still does very well critically). I sort of have the opposite feeling re: HOG. I mean, tbf, 95% of film twitter is professional but the 5% that is not...they tend to act very unprofessional.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

A tweet of Ridley praising Gaga on THR = 25 retweets

I will never understand why fans barely retweet this but will give hundreds, or even thousands, of retweets to drama...ugh.

PaoloGucci
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's bizarre. I think the weirdest bit are the ones apologizing for liking Jared's performance.

Interestingly enough, music critics may act petty on twitter but they almost never let it impact their overall view (a lot seemingly hate Lana, but she still does very well critically). I sort of have the opposite feeling re: HOG. I mean, tbf, 95% of film twitter is professional but the 5% that is not...they tend to act very unprofessional.

Girl I saw the movie, when you give it 1/5 like these "bros" did, you're just showing you're not being fair at all.

They're simply exaggerating. There's no way in hell that it deserves 1/5. Even critics who hated it didn't rate it that low. They have a thing against Gaga or maybe her fans and are just trying to hide it. But the best thing we can do is just ignore them. Because they're not relevant anyway.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, PaoloGucci said:

Girl I saw the movie, when you give it 1/5 like these "bros" did, you're just showing you're not being fair at all.

They're simply exaggerating. There's no way in hell that it deserves 1/5. Even critics who hated it didn't rate it that low. They have a thing against Gaga or maybe her fans and are just trying to hide it. But the best thing we can do is just ignore them. Because they're not relevant anyway.

I'm not even sure it's a Gaga thing so much as a weird, petty power trip to go overboard in dogging one film every year. Like I think Bohemian Rhapsody had some issues, but some were acting like it was the worst film ever made.  That said, for some of them I do think it might be a "ew, a pop star, not a serious actress" type of hate boner or they dislike her because of her public image/fans/etc. Sort of like until recently, grown men would be weird about Taylor Swift due to her public persona/fanbase.

But yeah, you're right...best to ignore them and not amplify it. Interestingly enough—I don't want to give his name as I'm afraid people on here will harass him, but if you're curious I can message you—this one critic I very much dislike (he can be misogynistic as h*ll and has gone after Gaga in the past, but works for a fairly big outlet)—loved the movie.

8 hours ago, PaoloGucci said:

If you're given a cinemascore survey card on opening night and give this movie anything less than an A, please don't consider yourself a little monster anymore.

We need all the help we can get now. You don't need to be a particularly ethical person.

But you need to be fair.

I live outside the space time continuum.

HuffsAhoy
26 minutes ago, PaoloGucci said:

these critics wannabe are obsessed

My question is why are you actively searching out negative reviews? What goal are you trying to achieve because it seems like all you're doing is stressing yourself out. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PaoloGucci
17 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

My question is why are you actively searching out negative reviews? What goal are you trying to achieve because it seems like all you're doing is stressing yourself out. 

I'm not actively searching out negative reviews. I follow Will (the OP).

13 hours ago, CyanDante said:

It's actually just one person who is hell bent on proving they are 'realistic'. :yennefer:

Takes 2 to tango darling xxxx

Archived