💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Salma Hayek is the trailer “narrator?”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

The initial narrator def sounds Salma. It seems we can hear Gaga’s accent during her speaking moments in the trailer. 

they all did good so far!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

Not surprised people make that mistake since Gaga is a world renowned celebrity impersonator :queenga:

Hebi

100% sure it's Gaga. I'm surprised a fan who knows her voice could think otherwise?

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Not surprised people make that mistake since Gaga is a world renowned celebrity impersonator :queenga:

The best Madonna impersonator :poot:

Ladle Ghoulash

It's official: Salma is narrating, Gaga is singing, and Natali is playing Patrizia :derpga:

TimisaMonster

It's Gagas "Donatella" voice lol...its not Selma

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Wet Fire

I get what you're saying but remember that Salma's is almost of an extension of Gaga's character. And by recognizing the "curse", Patrizia is being really ambiguous with her perspective on the history. But I think that ambiguity is important.

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's Gagas "Donatella" voice lol...its not Selma

Imma have to listen again tomorrow because the more I watch it the less I hear Ga and the more I hear Salma. :ladyhaha:

Ziggy

Nah Salma Hayek doesn’t have all that much rasp to her voice. It’s very smooth and rich. Gaga’s got the husk plus this trailer is very clearly about establishing Gaga’s character and getting people hooked on her as the star

Gaga2645

It lit rally sounds like gaga was living with donatella for a few months pls its her

Chlorine Sevigny
4 hours ago, PussPuss said:

Her accent sounds best in the narration. I wonder if that was recorded last so she had the most practice by then. :oprah:

I said this in the trailer thread. :sleep: Little did I know I was shading Gaga if this does actually turn out to be Salma. :messga:

Edit: it's clearly Gaga though :triggered:

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s definitely Gaga, her voice in the trailer kinda reminds me of her voice in AHS Roanoke

Archived