💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House Of Gucci Official Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

badfaith

I just woke up and I am gooped and gagged :heat: I really want this film to be a classic :flutter:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
godnhat

Gaga is chewing all that scenery :firega:

Also for a guy well into his 80's Ridley Scott's directorial output is really impressive

Concertaholic

The trailer actually simultaneously premiered on TV during primetime of the Olympics when it was posted on YouTube!

A59-F1-C79-E5-EC-406-B-922-A-24-A7-AB9-C

spector

i can’t ****ing wait for the promotional rollout and interview season for this. actors on actors, hollywood reporter roundtable :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

The trailer actually simultaneously premiered on TV during primetime of the Olympics when it was posted on YouTube!

A59-F1-C79-E5-EC-406-B-922-A-24-A7-AB9-C

Interesting. Ad space during the Olympics—especially women's gymnastics—is super expensive. I'm making an assumption here, but the fact they shelled the money out to air the trailer now makes me think MGM believes they have a money maker on hand.

Jill
6 minutes ago, beli8 said:

There needs to be a gif for it too lol.

giphy-1.gif

:vegas: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Daenerys

There can be 100 people in a room interviews incoming!!!! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

latina twilight
16 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

Also, I called my Italian grandmother Dolores and asked her if her accent was good, or at least decent. She’s 81 Italian old school from Boston with parents from Italy. She said, “oh my gawddd they all had great accents! You know, she was great in the last movie and this one looks like it’s the movie she will ya know, do the best at. I can’t believe someone told her not to act when she was younger. She’s talented, ya know?” 

NANA IS OBSESSED SO IM OBSESSED! Dolores is one hell of a tough critic!! Lmfao

How can I react YAAAS, LOVE and THANKS in the same post? :sara:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

There can be 100 people in a room interviews incoming!!!! 

Inb4 at the end of every interview she makes the interviewer do the “father son and the house of Gucci” cross lmao 

Reality
46 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

This looks like so much fun. But she's not going to win the the Oscar for this. I think it's more of a commercial play than people are expecting. It comes out on Thanksgiving. It's a pretty multigenerational cast. Good for (adult) families. She could be nominated. Depends when we see it. But I don't see this as an Oscar movie. They'll be divided by the camp and the accents. They'll call it flamboyant and an achievement in costumes and makeup. Gaga will benefit from how much of that work is showcased on her. I'm expecting a nomination but not a serious contender to win right now 

Her winning the Oscar, I'm not too sure. We still have to see the movie itself and all of the other potential competitors. That said, I have no doubt that MGM is positioning this as an awards film. 

Also, is it really "camp"? This doesn't look campy at all. It looks dramatic—which is what a lot of people thought this movie would be before all the camp comments started.

I think right now she is a serious contender. Again, we have to see how everything else stacks up, and it's still very early on in the awards process, but I think she (and this movie in general) can do it.

🃏🖤👹

ProfessionalClown
18 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

Also, I called my Italian grandmother Dolores and asked her if her accent was good, or at least decent. She’s 81 Italian old school from Boston with parents from Italy. She said, “oh my gawddd they all had great accents! You know, she was great in the last movie and this one looks like it’s the movie she will ya know, do the best at. I can’t believe someone told her not to act when she was younger. She’s talented, ya know?” 

NANA IS OBSESSED SO IM OBSESSED! Dolores is one hell of a tough critic!! Lmfao

Tell her she’s an icon and we love her so much :enigma:

CyanDante

It's gonna be a long wait till November! :giveup: She never ceases to blow me away every single time! :firega:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Dr Fudge
5 minutes ago, godnhat said:

Gaga is chewing all that scenery :firega:

Also for a guy well into his 80's Ridley Scott's directorial output is really impressive

Holy ship, he’s in his 80s?!? Talk about legend status 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Jill
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Also, is it really "camp"? This doesn't look campy at all. It looks dramatic—which is what a lot of people thought this movie would be before all the camp comments started.

People on r/movies are comparing it to the "campiness of Cruella" and I'm like wtf was Cruella even camp :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived