Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pussycat Dolls tour still potentially happening

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kimberly Wyatt said : "So tour still potentially happening but it's looking more like late next year in september"

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Wolf Boy

Does anyone still care at this point?

Their come back single didn’t do much, it was meant to be followed by a new album that never arrived and a few years after that they now want to tour…..the hype has surely sailed.

2 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Their come back single didn’t do much, it was meant to be followed by a new album that never arrived and a few years after that they now want to tour…..the hype has surely sailed.

Yeah, and if they want to go touring, they should release at least two new singles and announce an album or EP, to sing new songs on tour

LaLuna
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

Exactly. React came out like, what two years ago and there wasn't much of a buzz then, and they haven't released anything since, like how do they expect to do a successful tour with zero hype? At this point at this they should just move on, PCD was fun while it lasted but now people clearly don't care anymore.

huttont

It’s a shame bc React had some hype at first but then they waited forever to release it. And then forever to do any follow up. 

HIM820
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

Exactly. React came out like, what two years ago and there wasn't much of a buzz then, and they haven't released anything since, like how do they expect to do a successful tour with zero hype? At this point at this they should just move on, PCD was fun while it lasted but now people clearly don't care anymore.

React came out right before the virus spiraled out of control. 

sillynate
12 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

React came out right before the virus spiraled out of control. 

This is the only right answer. There were plans for a tour and an album for I assume summer 2020 but we all know what happened 

and if the tour isn’t happening til next year, they can release more songs and the album closer to the tour date

PCD are my clients. The tour will happen when it happens. It wasn’t cancelled because of a lack of interest. There is insane demand for them, including on the private gigging front too. 

Teletubby
11 hours ago, sillynate said:

This is the only right answer. There were plans for a tour and an album for I assume summer 2020 but we all know what happened 

I don't think they have anything more than React and short tour.
look at their instagram, twitter nothing is happening there, their managment could post pics from studio or sth to hype fans but nothing like this exist. even React wasn't their song, it was old Nicole solo song.

Nicole said this year that she wants to do musical after tour, so she has no plans to do anything with PCD after tour  https://twitter.com/PortalNicole/status/1356025186408165378.
Nicole also has well paid job in US as judge in Masked Singer, she won't give it up. She in the past already resigned of music projects for judging in tv shows. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The Child
15 hours ago, Bambino said:

Tbh they should redo the whole comeback thing

Exactly. They should release a new single with a flawless music video and perform it everywhere and then announce the tour dates.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I honestly can’t wait and I’m planning on going to see them.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
12 hours ago, Passle said:

PCD are my clients. The tour will happen when it happens. It wasn’t cancelled because of a lack of interest. There is insane demand for them, including on the private gigging front too. 

Can you tell me more??

46 minutes ago, The Child said:

Can you tell me more??

The touring was postponed and then cancelled because of Covid, as it was unlikely they'd be able to coordinate schedules between the ladies, the tour producers and the venues for 2021/22. When that can happen, you betcha the tour will be back.

Archived