💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Arthur cancelled after 25 seasons

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

PRI_191725100.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

Arthur has been cancelled after 25 seasons leaving fans all over the globe devastated.

The beloved PBS show, which follows the titular aardvark, his family and friends Buster, Francine, Muffy, Binky, and Brain, is the longest-running animated children’s series in American history, having aired 249 episodes since its debut in 1994.

It’s been confirmed that the final season of Arthur will air in the winter of 2022.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

It had a good run, and gave a lot of memes, still sad tho :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThisGuyTony

I admit I still watch it. :toofunny:

But it’s gone downhill over the years. From constant voice actors leaving, the animation downgrade… :air: 

Glamourpuss

This was one of my favorite cartoons from my childhood. I didn't know it was still going. 

Lucas

Traumatized me as a kid for a reason I don't know :sweat: but gave us many epic memes a few years ago

skaxboy

I used to love the books as a kid and loved the cartoon. I was so happy how they addressed Mr. Ratburn’s wedding and am so sad to see it end. It will still be shown as reruns and I think they will create a more educational show with Arthur. The second longest running American cartoon behind The Simpsons. 

Space Cowboy

I'm totally joking, poor ha, what even has Arthur done to anyone :giggle:

Dr Fudge

After the last season finale’s cliff hanger when DW fell back into a coma again only to discover she was a indeed an assassin walrus in her former life and you learned that Arthur’s evil twin brother, Plarthur, has been the one stealing diamonds from the mine underneath the town orphanage, I feel like it’s time for the show to hang it’s hat.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived