💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Chromatica Ball Live at Glastonbury (Concept)

Ladle Ghoulash

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

I had a concept for the Chromatica Ball rolling around in my head. It's loosely based on the structure of both the album and the Enigma show, using the themes of each act of the album as a through-line for her journey to self-discovery, both of who she is and who she's been, revealing Gaga's consistent resilience.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1erturma5V9z08x5z_v2_acl0VAK7mTSx/view?usp=sharing

ACT I - CLUB KID 

I. CHROMATICA I + ALICE

II. JUST DANCE

III. STUPID LOVE

IV. VENUS

V. TELEPHONE

VI. SEXXX DREAMS

VII. FREE WOMAN + SOUR CANDY OUTRO

This act mirrors the fun-loving and freewheeling aesthetic and tone of the first act of the Monster Ball and the ARTRAVE. Bright colors, fun, and full glam.

ACT II - THE FAME

VIII. INTERLUDE + DANCE IN THE DARK

IX. 911

X. PAPARAZZI

XI. PLASTIC DOLL

XII. POKER FACE

XIII. JUDAS

XIV. PERFECT ILLUSION

XV. REPLAY + OUTRO

This act is Gaga in the thunderdome. The aesthetic would be much more austere and dystopic. This is Gaga fighting for her life and her narrative in both the inner and outer world. This act is decidedly more theatrical, beginning with Gaga on an elevated walkway, a-la the Monster Ball for Dance in the Dark, then descending down a pole center stage once the scream happens at the beginning of 911. The dancers would have mining lights on their foreheads, a-la HML in the BTWB, which would be black lit during DITD and would turn into red + siren lights for 911, then turn into the flashing of cameras during Paparazzi, with one of the dancers following Gaga across the stage, with that POV shot being displayed on the monitors and the center stage screen for video interludes. Once we transition out of Paparazzi, the lights are backlit in pink and Gaga is carried all the way back up center and placed in a glass cube, which she is rolled in across the stage throughout Plastic Doll until she busts it open on the scream before the final verse. Poker Face is front facing, working every side of the stage w/ full choreo. Judas + Perfect Illusion are when Gaga breaks out her inner rockstar, burn **** down attitude. By the end of PI, Gaga will end up upstage center on a circular platform which functions like a turntable, where she will be recreating the image from the Chromatica album cover and the "record" she is on will slowly spin while the scene is captured from a camera hanging from the rafters directly above her and displayed on the monitors. She's up and dancing by the second verse and finishes off the song, while the "tape" of Replay continues to play and some visual would indicate that this represents the beginning of Gaga's radical acceptance of herself and her struggles, thus ending the "loop" on Replay.

ACT III - THE HEALING PLACE

XVI. INTERLUDE + THE EDGE OF GLORY

XVII. ALEJANDRO

XVIII. MILLION REASONS

XIX. 1000 DOVES (PIANO)

XX. SHALLOW

XXI. RAIN ON ME W/ EXTENDED OUTRO

This act, more or less, mirrors the act of the same name in Enigma. It represents Gaga releasing that which doesn't serve her and embracing her love for herself, her art, and her fans. The piano would come in and out of the floor through via lift and would descend as she begins ROM w/ the light strings in the background. The extended outro on ROM gives the audience time to bathe in the song and Gaga and Ari to address the crowd and really share the love in the room.

ACT IV - A STAR IS REBORN

XXII. INTERLUDE + BAD ROMANCE

XXIII. SINE FROM ABOVE

XXIV. BORN THIS WAY

XXV. ENIGMA + MARRY THE NIGHT

XXVI. BABYLON + HAUS LABS OUTRO

This act, similar to the final act of Enigma, is Gaga reclaiming her love of all things Gaga. I imagine her bringing out Elton during his verse of SFA and then going upstage to rock out on dueling synths during the drum & bass breakdown, then Elton exiting during the intro to BTW. Enigma + MTN is Gaga's final push before dancing bringing the house down during Babylon. The Haus Labs instrumental plays over the speakers as the audience leaves. 

Ladle Ghoulash

Ofc a huge shoutout to everyone who made these amazing tracks I arranged: Riley Jay, JudasIsAHolyFool, RC Concepts, AYONCTRL, JEREMY, Felipe Mikaelson, LG Television, EDUARDO, and psychopassive!!

JRCF29

The setlist has way more songs than is realistic

Spoiler

26 more to be exact:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

LandonM170

Here is a setlist I would be fine with and be a shortened version of The Chromatica Ball.

Act I

Intro: Chromatica I

1. Alice

2. Stupid Love

3. Applause

4. Born This Way

Act II

Intro: Chromatica II

5. 911

6. Paparazzi

7. Alejandro

Act III