💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby disses Gay Men & HIV+ fans

dit

Featured Posts

Never liked him or any song with him. Hope Levitating Remix flops hard. Stream Levitating Album Version guys

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dopega

death to this piece of scheiße

dula peep better delete their collab from the streaming services or I'm unstanning :interestinga: 

Teletubby
45 minutes ago, dopega said:

dula peep better delete their collab from the streaming services or I'm unstanning

she shouldn't even put him on this song :triggered:

he slapped woman last year

Spoiler

this year he and his friend beat man who rented them house, they also stole stuff from his house 

Spoiler

he also was arrested for gun possession this year

Spoiler

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

it came out months before he said this

She will still get in the crossfire :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

judaspriest
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I hope his penis gets caught in a zipper :vegas:

And that that zipper has the effect of the guillotine :staymad:

judaspriest
4 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Well im bi so i’ll be putting my lighter up. Might set him on fire tho no promises. 

Just make sure his jewels catch fire :firega:

ANTI WP

Oh please he has the track of being an aahole 

Sepsami
5 hours ago, weed said:

"If you don't have HIV, if your p*ssy don't stink, if you're not gay, put ya lighters up!!! :woot:"

What even is the context in which someone would ever say something like this? :oprah:

Andreu

but not months before this:

Kirk was involved in an incident in Huntersville, North Carolina where a 19-year-old man was shot in the abdomen and died soon after.[44] He confirmed his involvement in the shooting and said he acted in self-defense.[45] The most serious charges were dropped in March 2019,[44] and he pleaded guilty to carrying a concealed weapon, a misdemeanor.[46]

In January 2020, Kirk was detained and questioned in Miami in connection with a robbery investigation. He was later arrested after authorities found he had an arrest warrant out in Texas stemming from a battery charge.[47] According to TMZ and other outlets, members of his crew allegedly jumped and robbed a music promoter who only paid Kirk $20,000 of the $30,000 he was owed for a performance in Miami.[48][49] Reports state that he and his associates allegedly took $80 cash, an iPhone 7, and a credit card from the promoter. Kirk was charged with battery and released from Miami-Dade County jail 48 hours later.[50]

During Kirk's 2020 "Up Close N Personal" tour, he slapped a female fan on his way to the stage for a performance in Tampa, Florida. The crowd responded by booing, and he left the venue without performing any songs. He said that he struck her because she placed her phone too close to his face while taking a video with the flash on. In a video posted on Instagram, Kirk said, "I do apologize that there was a female on the other end. I think by this time, you know it's a well known fact that male or female, I would've responded the same exact way."[51]

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

During Kirk's 2020 "Up Close N Personal" tour, he slapped a female fan on his way to the stage for a performance in Tampa, Florida. The crowd responded by booing, and he left the venue without performing any songs. He said that he struck her because she placed her phone too close to his face while taking a video with the flash on. In a video posted on Instagram, Kirk said, "I do apologize that there was a female on the other end. I think by this time, you know it's a well known fact that male or female, I would've responded the same exact way."[51]

His phobia stems from his misogyny, as happens with all rednecks

RahrahWitch

So many talented people in the world and these douchebags always end up succeeding :saladga: 

Makes me really appreciate what Lil Nas is doing...

Archived