💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: On my way to Tony ✈️ 🌹 🎺

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

There's such a HUGE difference in her aura and level of effort when promoting/creating jazz music and pop music. She actually seems happy and excited and eager to share that happiness and excitement with the world. It's really sad she doesn't have that same connection with pop music anymore... but at least something still lights her creative fire I guess. 

I've noticed it too. She looks so much more radiant when she's performing jazz, she smiles more and you can tell she's having the best time.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

On my way Tony! ✈️🌹🎺 #TonyGaga #RadioCity

I can’t wait to sing with my friend. This is how Tony fills my home everyday ❤️ #jazz @itstonybennett (sorry I reposted cuz I chose a bad thumbnail 🤣)😬🤓

Relatable queen. :bradley:

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Cheek To Cheek from Cheek To Cheek  :)

Have you gotten far in Tony's discography?? I remembered you were listening the whole thing :pray:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

Have you gotten far in Tony's discography?? I remembered you were listening the whole thing :pray:

I’m on his 4th album, I don’t think I’ll get to finish before the new album is out :giveup:

4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m on his 4th album, I don’t think I’ll get to finish before the new album is out :giveup:

If it comes in october you could still do it but I think it would be like 2 albums per day :deadbanana:

G U C C I

The beginning transported me to the paparazzi video :tony:  I’m loving her little video posts lately!! She is so ridiculously gorgeous in that pink dress with dark hair :giveup:  And also I hate commenting on her fillers or work she’s had done but I honestly don’t see what others are taking about right now besides her possibly plumping up her lips a bit but even they look stunning. She’s been doing lip injections since 2011 and honestly the most common thing in the world to have done! 

RAMROD

KOJIIIIIII :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roseblud Kisses

And the 2022 Grammy for Best Jazz Album goes to - :queenga: :tony: :usrs:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

GucciGa
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I've noticed it too. She looks so much more radiant when she's performing jazz, she smiles more and you can tell she's having the best time.

Tbf pop is a different vibe. She likes to be fierce on stage. Remember in her documentary she laughed about how angry she looked when she looked at her rehearsals. I'm sure jazz is refreshing for her in many ways though. I'm sure critics and fans (is there a difference?) and the obsession with charts, stats etc take the fun out of it for her to an extent. None of that really matters with jazz. 

😇

Alannah
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I also think she's just beside herself that she gets these next two performances with someone who means so much to her. The last few years have probably had a lot of "stop and go" moments with Tony's health and age; I'm glad he's doing well and feeling up to performing and promoting their album. I'm so in awe of her and Tony's relationship - I hope they get to soak up every moment together. :nick:

Wet Fire

You can tell how deeply she cherishes this moment with Tony. They're one of the sweetest duos in the history of pop music. Tony is pure best friend material :fatcat:

Anderson123
1 hour ago, SkinniPussi said:

And the 2022 Grammy for Best Jazz Album goes to - :queenga: :tony: :usrs:

Traditional Pop Vocal Album. 

henry cavill superman GIF

Mother of Puppies
6 hours ago, Ivy said:

Gaga you saw my post about the dogs :heart: :kara:

Looking SO gorgeous, like breathtaking.. this era is so special

What post? :zilla:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived