Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes' upcoming album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

It is a space opera

Spoiler

"We made an album and were like, “Is this a finished album?” And that was before I signed to Columbia. Then I signed to Columbia, and we keep debating on the singles and it keeps changing. It’s sort of a concept album, so it does have a narrative. It’s a space opera, and I’m trying to make it air-tight, really pull it together, hone it in. With my last album, I had a lot of big ideas, but I just let it be more impressionistic. With this album, I think I have a lot more to say. I feel very strongly about the material. Also, we’re continually making songs as we go. But I think we’re going to start dropping singles, which I kind of prefer. I prefer not putting too much pressure on the album, and being able to keep adding stuff, because I also like long albums. So I think we’re going to start dropping singles this summer and then just keep dropping singles and then put the album out four, five, six singles in or something. I am a big album person, but I also like to get music out." source

E5LB17XXEAQLdR0?format=jpg&name=large

13-15 tracks
"Oh Iunno Liek haha so many - I think album will be like 13-15 or smthn but I keep making nee essential tracks"

Utopia
"It’s the opening. Of the album but this one is REALLY ROUGH"
"So many have gone before 
But all have failed to end the war 
Here u stand the challenge is
To find the end of violence 
Find utopia —- 
and thus the space opera begins"

100% tragedy  preview
"This song is about having to defeat azealia banks when she tried to destroy my life"
tragedy.jpg

Shinigami Eyes preview
"Shindigs eyes is a metaphor for when the ai invading the simulation to amuse themselves the way Shinigami invade the human world"
pre-save https://www.clairedelune.io/01010011_01000101/

Player of Games preview

Collaborations

'I’ve got a lot of collabs semi started'

08/26 Grimes announced collab with Eartheater on her album
E9wjP5LXMAMcb-9?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Having to defeat azealia banks? I-

this is gonna be L E G E N D A R Y 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

elijahfan

So Claire de Lune is the title, I presume. This is gonna be awesome, can’t wait for this one.

js4754394o9823

why provoking someone who you know have anger issues and is emotionally unstable

and that "she tried to destroy my life" line...

girl, she shared text messages you sent to to her and called your bf a crackhead, that's it

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

tragedy.jpg

Im sorry but this is so f*cking cringe :poot: "i look like a flower but I'm a serpent underneath" :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Killa

Its sort of a concept album, we’re making it very tight and nit 

but we keep adding songs etc

this is such a contradiction to me

They really are obsessed with Azealia because they know they'll never make any music that's half as good as hers. :bye:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Ployd said:

They really are obsessed with Azealia because they know they'll never make any music that's half as good as hers. :bye:

It is Azealia who is obsessed with Musk and Grimes :bye:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Me when I lie:billie:

But also, this sounds like the album’s like 40 % done at this point lmao

Elohim

Coming for Azealia lmfao this is going to be good.

She's so weird, I just love her.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, lordgagx said:

What's the discord channel ?

discord.gg/grimessalon

RAMROD

Bybthe way, is the cover art still the same ones as the ones she shared before??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived