💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Your fav TV Series Finale?

judaspriest

Featured Posts

I still get chills just thinking about the Twin Peaks finale. if that's not your answer you haven't seen it. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

Desperate Housewives had a bittersweet but beautiful end. I especially loved the last minute or 2 with the ghosts. 

I also enjoyed the finale of How To Get Away With Murder. The build up in the final season felt forced to me but the end with the lovely way they handled Annalise made up for it. 

Friends obviously. 

This last one is going to be an unpopular opinion, but GOT. I fully acknowledge how the execution was not well done and several choices they made were not the best, but in terms of where most of the characters end up I found it fitting. 

Bates Motel was good

My favorite will always be Mad Men, so beautiful, such an amazing ending, beautiful way to wrap the bow on the whole journey of the main character

LaFama
20 hours ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

The Vampire Diaries. I felt that everything got tied up and well as it could. And the fact that the entire final season was full of little callbacks really made it special. 

This! It felt like they did justice to the show wrapping pretty much eveything. I loved how even minor characters came back and got some closure. And I loved seeing Lexi again. Overall, if you were a fan of the show I think it was very emotional and a good ending. 

Spoiler

Still pissed about them killing Tyler and Enzo tho, it was very unnecesary imo 

Mr Robot was sooo good, especially when you rewatch the whole series, you can see how everything was there since the begining. For me its one of the best shows of all time, its so well constructed. 

Buffy must be my favorite, that whole final battle, with the speech of how every girl will hold the power of the slayer gives me chills. And her smile at the end, finally ready to move on. It felt like a great final note for her journey.

buffy3.jpg

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Archived