celeb

[Update: Camila responds] Camila Cabello’s backup dancer does blackface

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Bat said:

Watch out everyone, here comes the millennial cancel police

GIF by Stickr

Gen Z. As an old millennial, I will not be part of this narrative (Taylor Swift.gif)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
20 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

So is it HER fault that the dancer posted that? No. So leave her alone

Well she has eyes.

Also her dancers represent her.

She should very well know how this would go down after her NUMEROUS racism scandals.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Jill
5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

People love to make drama out of everything, you know?

tenor.gif?itemid=21497050

What Gaga did back then was wrong too. I understand the whole concept but for modern standards, it's not acceptable. It's disappointing to see some members defending Camila and calling us "snowflakes" for God knows what reason. You all are starting to sound like Trump simps.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

likeitrough

I get the intention but why not go orange just to be extra careful? someone painted this pale man brown and no one said a thing. how was he let on stage?

js4754394o9823

kinda funny how there was a 'camila changed' thread day or two ago

and now this is happening xd

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Ororo Munroe

I don't understand why people are so quick to defend her and her team 

No one on this thread is saying she should be imprisoned for this or even be dragged lol

People just say she should know better after her racist scandals of the past that's it 

BlingNotTheMusic

A Latina pop star tries to make a multicultural and diverse performance and ends up getting cancelled online for her dancer's post #2021

flavor of love wtf GIF

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

A Latina pop star tries to make a multicultural and diverse performance and ends up getting cancelled online for her dancer's post #2021

flavor of love wtf GIF

Let me guess you're not a person of colour or suffered racism in your life?

Camila has eyes, it was clearly not appropriate and her 'statement' lacked any understanding or empathy.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pennywise

flavor of love wtf GIF

*A Latina pop star with a racist past tries to make a multicultural and diverse performance by having one of her dancers put in blackface and ends up getting cancelled for it after having tried to defend the said decision in a tone-deaf post

here I fixed it for u hun :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

alsemanche

flavor of love wtf GIF

"multicultural and diverse" so she couldn't find any black person to dance behind her and had to spray paint a white dude for it? that tan excuse is laughable at best. everyone and their late grandparents know that that's not acceptable in any way yet they did it anyone AND then defended it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Suspiria

Do any of you seriously think they were actually trying to make him look black? In 2021, after everything that happened last year, do you think that anyone in the entertainment industry would intentionally do blackface on mainstream tv? Regardless of whether or not they're actually racist, absolutely no one would commit that level of career suicide.

It was very obviously supposed to be something like this

friends-skippable-ross-tan.jpg?w=514

Of course it's so important to call out all racism or else nothing will change. But I'm shocked a big deal is being made about this because when I watched the performance blackface didn't even cross my mind - it's so clear it's supposed to be a cliché 'bad 80s spray tan'.

alsemanche

Also I had no idea Camila had such avid stans :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Also I had no idea Camila had stans :bear:

fixed

Kimmo
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Also I had no idea Camila had stans :bear:

Who? Shawn? 
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860c2f984c3f27a947ba

Hottie Detector

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to [Update: Camila responds] Camila Cabello’s backup dancer does blackface
  • SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived