đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

New allegations say R. Kelly victimized young boys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

judaspriest
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You did not just compare R Kelly and Manson lmao. 

Isn't Marilyn Manson a raper and torturer of women? Both are sexual predators. And I could swear it was reported Manson said he wanted to rape young boys too. But honestly, what can you expect from an admirer of Charles Manson.

Not to mention the absolutely DISGUSTING sh1t he said to Lady Gaga. So yeah, I did just compare those two pigs.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Will Graham said:

Isn't Marilyn Manson a raper and torturer of women? Both are sexual predators. And I could swear it was reported Manson said he wanted to rape young boys too. But honestly, what can you expect from an admirer of Charles Manson.

Not to mention the absolutely DISGUSTING sh1t he said to Lady Gaga. So yeah, I did just compare those two pigs.

No he is not a predator, raper, or torturer. There’s a lot of evidence coming out that is backing him up proving his innocence. He never did anything with children and he never once stated he wanted to do that to young boys idk where you even got that idea.

Like seriously do some research. The whole Manson situation is crazy af because more and more Evidence is coming out that all the allegations are a smear campaign. 3 women who were with Manson came out saying Evan and Esme offered to pay them to make up a story about Manson abusing them (with email evidence). Multiple people have come out against the women, including ex fiancé’s, boyfriends, coworkers, etc. Not to mention Evan Rachel Wood is best friends with Amber Heard and Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp. 

If you even look at the story, you’ll see Manson is innocent.

Also Manson never “admired” Charles Manson. That just shows you know NOTHING about him. He never admired him but was fascinated by how crazy he was. Same with Trent Reznor.

Manson created the name by combining Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson because they were the two most prolific people of the time they were popular and it shows the duality of the media, gorgeous women and gore thirsty men. That was media at the time. A fascination of beauty and brutality.

Please do some research. There’s multiple Instagram accounts that have compiled many photos of evidence, timelines, and major events that prove Mansons innocence including direct contradictory statements from the alleged victims and how they all concocted a story as a smear campaign against him and his wife Lindsay.

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

No he is not a predator, raper, or torturer. There’s a lot of evidence coming out that is backing him up proving his innocence. He never did anything with children and he never once stated he wanted to do that to young boys idk where you even got that idea.

Like seriously do some research. The whole Manson situation is crazy af because more and more Evidence is coming out that all the allegations are a smear campaign. 3 women who were with Manson came out saying Evan and Esme offered to pay them to make up a story about Manson abusing them (with email evidence). Multiple people have come out against the women, including ex fiancé’s, boyfriends, coworkers, etc. Not to mention Evan Rachel Wood is best friends with Amber Heard and Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp. 

If you even look at the story, you’ll see Manson is innocent.

Also Manson never “admired” Charles Manson. That just shows you know NOTHING about him. He never admired him but was fascinated by how crazy he was. Same with Trent Reznor.

Manson created the name by combining Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson because they were the two most prolific people of the time they were popular and it shows the duality of the media, gorgeous women and gore thirsty men. That was media at the time. A fascination of beauty and brutality.

Please do some research. There’s multiple Instagram accounts that have compiled many photos of evidence, timelines, and major events that prove Mansons innocence including direct contradictory statements from the alleged victims and how they all concocted a story as a smear campaign against him and his wife Lindsay.

:triggered:

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Will Graham said:

:triggered:

So I take it that you don’t wanna see evidence then 

Keep going on a witch hunt :yennefer: 

have fun :flutter:

judaspriest
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

So I take it that you don’t wanna see evidence then 

Keep going on a witch hunt :yennefer: 

have fun :flutter:

This is my design :firega:

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Will Graham said:

This is my design :firega:

Pls :giveup:

judaspriest
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Pls :giveup:

Marilyn does look like a witch lol

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Will Graham said:

Marylin does look like a witch lol

I can’t deny that :sis:

judaspriest
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I can’t deny that :sis:

Nor the very graphic testimony of a whole lot of women, a man, and that time Manson said he was gonna f*ck Gaga and that they would have to "get the abortion out with a hanger". 

ProfessionalClown
14 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Nor the very graphic testimony of a whole lot of women, a man, and that time Manson said he was gonna f*ck Gaga and that they would have to "get the abortion out with a hanger". 

The “whole lot of women” have evidence proving their testimonies false, the man was a petty crew member lying, and that I honestly don’t remember but not surprised he said that bc he was on massive drugs at the time 

ProfessionalClown
15 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Not gonna keep going with this. If you don’t wanna look up evidence, that’s your own thing. I’ve come to my conclusion with the evidence that’s out there form both sides. 
take care and have a good day :party:

gypsy101
7 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

At 17 you are a teenager, not a child. The USA is very weird, to have sex at 17 you are a pure angel, but if a teenager kills someone at 17 they are the devil and justice send them to electric chair.

This idea of "oh, you are a child at 17, but the moment you turn 18 you're an adult is totally crazy to me. When I turned a teenager I knew a lot of stuff I didn't know when I was a child, but nothing magical happened the day I turned 18. Actually I noticed myself changing, maturing untill I was 25 at least.

in the US you are legally a child til you’re 18. that’s just how it works here.

judaspriest
40 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The “whole lot of women” have evidence proving their testimonies false, the man was a petty crew member lying, and that I honestly don’t remember but not surprised he said that bc he was on massive drugs at the time 

39 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Not gonna keep going with this. If you don’t wanna look up evidence, that’s your own thing. I’ve come to my conclusion with the evidence that’s out there form both sides. 
take care and have a good day :party:

Like being on drugs was a motherf*cking excuse. He can go s*ck his own d*ck. You wanna defend a rapist just because you like his music, that's your business. G. day yourself :bye:

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Will Graham said:

Like being on drugs was a motherf*cking excuse. He can go s*ck his own d*ck. You wanna defend a rapist just because you like his music, that's your business. G. day yourself :bye:

He’s literally not a rapist, there’s evidence proving that he isn’t.

like I said, have a good day. :oops:

Archived