💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New allegations say R. Kelly victimized young boys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Posecutors in New York came forward Friday with new charges in the case against  R. Kelly.

New federal documents for the first time accuse Kelly of molding young boys. 

Some 2006 court papers show Kelly met the boy–identified as John Doe #1–in December 2006 at a McDonald’s and invited him to a party at the singer’s Chicago home. The 17-year-old went to the party with his mother and stepfather, and Kelly told him to come next time without them.
Thereafter, Kelly invited John Doe #1 into his studio then asked the boy “what he was willing to do to succeed in the music business and clarified he wanted him to engage in s*xual contact with Kelly.” Kelly allegedly had “s*xual contact” with the boy. He coerced the boy to have s*x with others, which Kelly videotaped.

The teen introduced Kelly to a male friend. The complaint goes on to say years later “Kelly started a s*xual relationship with boy–identified as John Doe #2 and at times even paid him.

The complaint states the boys met Kelly when they were both 17.

Prosecutors say they have a witness who will testify Kelly made her download child p**nography involving boys. The complaint says they found screen recordings of young males engaging in s*x acts. One “video is approximately 10 minutes long.”

source source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

When I read "young boys" I was expecting 5 or 7 yo, not 17. Still a crime, but at that age I already knew what I was doing. In my country age of consent is 14. It still shows he is a sexual predator!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

ShayCristoforo

The heavenly voice doesn’t match his spirit. It’s wild, and so upsetting. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

JusKeepBreathin

Oh he's an equal opportunity victimizer. 

Victimizer, victim-victimizer, you're a victimizer
Oh, victimizer, oh, you're a victimizer, baby
You, you-you are, you, you-you are
Victimizer, victimizer, victimizer
(Victimizer)

Boy don't try to front, I-I
Know just, just, what you are, are-are

:neyde:

The guy is such a predator. Just put him in jail already. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

tylerjs
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

When I read "young boys" I was expecting 5 or 7 yo, not 17. Still a crime, but at that age I already knew what I was doing. In my country age of consent is 14. It still shows he is a sexual predator!

Interesting that the age of consent in your country is 14, it definitely should not be. But yes, he is still a  predator. To boot, many children at 17 are not self-aware and should not be left to make such decisions as engaging in sex acts with adults. Maybe it’s one thing to experiment with your age group, but not this. It is a relief they were not younger, but still as you said, he is a child predator through and through. My heart breaks for the poor angels he’s harmed, truly

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Kadikaado
52 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Interesting that the age of consent in your country is 14, it definitely should not be. But yes, he is still a  predator. To boot, many children at 17 are not self-aware and should not be left to make such decisions as engaging in sex acts with adults. Maybe it’s one thing to experiment with your age group, but not this. It is a relief they were not younger, but still as you said, he is a child predator through and through. My heart breaks for the poor angels he’s harmed, truly

At 17 you are a teenager, not a child. The USA is very weird, to have sex at 17 you are a pure angel, but if a teenager kills someone at 17 they are the devil and justice send them to electric chair.

This idea of "oh, you are a child at 17, but the moment you turn 18 you're an adult is totally crazy to me. When I turned a teenager I knew a lot of stuff I didn't know when I was a child, but nothing magical happened the day I turned 18. Actually I noticed myself changing, maturing untill I was 25 at least.

But at age 17 I knew 100% what sex was and was very aware of everything sex related and even sucked a couple dicks already.

I was abused as a child, but when I was a teenager I wasn't a child anymore and had huge sex drive myself. It was not like I was an angel at 16 completely unaware of sexuality. Treating teenagers like children and not letting them understand what sex is very problematic. Sex education is very important, many children are abused and don't even understand that they were abused.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

TimisaMonster

So he just likes kids period...girls and boys...the poor victims :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bleachella
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

(Victimizer)

maybe not the best time to parody the lyrics to womanizer 

BlueGentleman
18 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

At 17 you are a teenager, not a child. The USA is very weird, to have sex at 17 you are a pure angel, but if a teenager kills someone at 17 they are the devil and justice send them to electric chair.

This idea of "oh, you are a child at 17, but the moment you turn 18 you're an adult is totally crazy to me. When I turned a teenager I knew a lot of stuff I didn't know when I was a child, but nothing magical happened the day I turned 18. Actually I noticed myself changing, maturing untill I was 25 at least.

But at age 17 I knew 100% what sex was and was very aware of everything sex related and even sucked a couple dicks already.

I was abused as a child, but when I was a teenager I wasn't a child anymore and had huge sex drive myself. It was not like I was an angel at 16 completely unaware of sexuality. Treating teenagers like children and not letting them understand what sex is very problematic. Sex education is very important, many children are abused and don't even understand that they were abused.

These are good ideas

having a huge cutoff point right at 18 for so many things makes teenagers want to be older and miss out on childhood more

also being treated like an adult at 18 but not at 17 makes zero sense

hieronymus

2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

(Victimizer)

Okay, normally my ball is in your court but this is very not cute.

hieronymus
26 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

You're bring up 2 very different points. Sexual autonomy and sexual independence. The fact that you and other people including myself were abused is why these laws exist. Plus you might think you know it all at 15, 16, 17 but you really, seriously don't. And there are people out there banking on that know-it-all attitude so they can take advantage of them. It doesn't matter what history says when our life expectancy was 30. Teenagers, TODAY, aren't cut out to have sexual relationships with grown-ass adults. That's gross and extremely exploitative.

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

The same logic that you used fo

justify the "transformation" from

child to adult still applies to the age of consent being 14. That being said, the way 18 functions as the age of consent in a lot of states actually has to do with whether or not someone over the age of 18 can have sex with that person. Teenagers can still have sex with each other lmao. And regardless of sex drive, there is still undeniably a power imbalance between, say, a 14 y/o and a 19 y/o. Or in this case, a 17 y/o and a 35-40 y/o man. I understand what you're saying about sex education and sexual awareness, but I was sexually abused as a child and as a teenager and part of it had to do with my sexual inexperience being manipulated by people who were older than me. 

3 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

but at that age I already knew what I was doing.

I think this is what makes all the difference. This was your experience. Not everyone at 17 knows what they're doing. And even if they think they do, they probably don't. I'm sorry it's just that I look back at the 17 year old me and idk I was so dumb, childish and immature, and many people of the same age I knew were too, so what you said didn't really make sense to me. So I think it's wrong to assume that at that age everyone is the same as you or the same as me, or anything for that matter, in situations like this. 

Archived