Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New allegations say R. Kelly victimized young boys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

Woah!

Pervert to the highest level.

This just makes more sense Pedophiles don't really have gender predispositions. I think. 

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
12 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Woah!

Pervert to the highest level.

This just makes more sense Pedophiles don't really have gender predispositions. I think. 

I've heard it's a power thing and kind of disputed that in my mind, but this makes that make sense.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Bleachella said:

maybe not the best time to parody the lyrics to womanizer 

Then when is? On his six hundred victim coming forward. It's a joke because he is still free. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bleachella
8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Then when is? On his six hundred victim coming forward. It's a joke because he is still free. 

Maybe never? I wouldn’t make light of two 17 year old boys being raped and groomed regardless of the circumstances or who is doing it. Maybe that’s just me though idk this website’s morals are murky at best 

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

When I read "young boys" I was expecting 5 or 7 yo, not 17. Still a crime, but at that age I already knew what I was doing. In my country age of consent is 14. It still shows he is a sexual predator!

Age of consent is one thing. If he just had sex, but Kelly video taped him. The boy was 17 and he video taped him. That's child ****ography. It's actually illegal for a minor to send nude pics of himself or herself to someone in the US that also child ****ography. I doubt any judge would put you in jail for it because it's yourself but in this case Kelly video taped a minor performing sexual acts. 

I don't understands the bit in the OP where it says years later Kelly paid them for sex. Clearly they were over age when Kelly paid them for sex why is that relevant to anything. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

Maybe never? I wouldn’t make light of two 17 year old boys being raped and groomed regardless of the circumstances or who is doing it. Maybe that’s just me though idk this website’s morals are murky at best 

That's cool. Thanks for your opinion. I've written it down. I'll make sure not to lose it. Have a nice day. 

:heart:

P.S.

Sunshine, rainbows,  and unicorns are the best. :party:

hieronymus
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Age of consent is one thing. If he just had sex, but Kelly video taped him. The boy was 17 and he video taped him. That's child ****ography. It's actually illegal for a minor to send nude pics of himself or herself to someone in the US that also child ****ography. I doubt any judge would put you in jail for it because it's yourself but in this case Kelly video taped a minor performing sexual acts. 

I don't understands the bit in the OP where it says years later Kelly paid them for sex. Clearly they were over age when Kelly paid them for sex why is that relevant to anything. 

Oh dear God no... this was really hard to read.

MonsterofFame
3 hours ago, soularpower said:

Interesting that the age of consent in your country is 14, it definitely should not be. But yes, he is still a  predator. To boot, many children at 17 are not self-aware and should not be left to make such decisions as engaging in sex acts with adults. Maybe it’s one thing to experiment with your age group, but not this. It is a relief they were not younger, but still as you said, he is a child predator through and through. My heart breaks for the poor angels he’s harmed, truly

This.

Also, I learned the hard way that there are people like R Kelly who are master manipulators and predators. They normalize behavior like this and subtly add pressure in a "nice" way to make you feel like you're supposed to or have to do something. Being alone with someone like this, especially when they are much older and more powerful than you, makes you feel afraid to leave the situation. It's not as simple as it sounds.

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Oh dear God no... this was really hard to read.

What was hard? It's in English. Do you think it's ok for 17 years to videotaped? 

I don't really understand your response?

hieronymus
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

What was hard? It's in English. Do you think it's ok for 17 years to videotaped? 

I don't really understand your response?

No, I understand it, it's your rationalizing everything that's hard to cope with. He's still over double their age and exploiting them. This isn't okay.

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

No, I understand it, it's your rationalizing everything that's hard to cope with. He's still over double their age and exploiting them. This isn't okay.

I didn't say it was ok. I was replying to someone who said "age if consent." I don't think any old man should have sex with a 17 year. I just said it isn't illegal. You can't be punished in a court of law by something that isn't illegal. Then I mentioned what was illegal, which is the child ****ography. However he could have a sexual misconduct charge because he promised fame for sex and it could be more severe because he promised it to a minor. It might be considered a sex trafficking. 

But just having sex with a 17 year old without all that other stuff isn't illegal. Even if I don't condone it. 

So I'm not sure why you are trying to put your own thoughts into my mouth. 

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, Will Graham said:

A textbook pervert, like M. Manson

You did not just compare R Kelly and Manson lmao. 

JohnWayne92
3 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

At 17 you are a teenager, not a child. The USA is very weird, to have sex at 17 you are a pure angel, but if a teenager kills someone at 17 they are the devil and justice send them to electric chair.

This idea of "oh, you are a child at 17, but the moment you turn 18 you're an adult is totally crazy to me. When I turned a teenager I knew a lot of stuff I didn't know when I was a child, but nothing magical happened the day I turned 18. Actually I noticed myself changing, maturing untill I was 25 at least.

But at age 17 I knew 100% what sex was and was very aware of everything sex related and even sucked a couple dicks already.

I was abused as a child, but when I was a teenager I wasn't a child anymore and had huge sex drive myself. It was not like I was an angel at 16 completely unaware of sexuality. Treating teenagers like children and not letting them understand what sex is very problematic. Sex education is very important, many children are abused and don't even understand that they were abused.

Thank you. 

I completely agree, America sees “children” (anyone under 18) and sex in the weirdest ways. Like you said, until I was 18 I shouldn’t have done A-Z, I even have to ask to go to the bathroom still?? Then all of a sudden, I’m an adult and I have to now know how to do A-Z. (I had sex at 12, my fiancé had sex at 12, my ex fiancé had sex at 16 with a 40 year old friend, and when I look back, and I asked him/them to look back, neither of us regretted it.) Money, Relationship, Bills, Sex, (And let’s talk about sex-Ed in America!!) and so much more. Everything they try to censor, constantly. We make inadequate adults. I’ve never heard an adult look back and be like, “yeah I wish I would have waited until I was 18.” I mean, I’m sorry, but I’d do it again. So, for people to say at 14-17 can’t make those decisions or shouldn’t :huntyga:

StarstruckIllusion

why do these discussions always devolve into age of consent discussions? it’s a dead debate really. the power structures and the parasocial dynamic is so so so worse. It’s easier to manipulate a younger person but if this happened to a 25 year old (ofc not exactly the same), it’s not really a serve to be like “ha! dummy, you shoulda known better”… 

Do What U Want was the worst thing to ever happen to Gaga I still canna believe they cleared that 

Archived