Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney reveals her assistant wouldn't let her buy things she needed

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney posted a new video dancing with a caption that appears to shade assistant Robin who was hired by Team Con. Who i've met and is extremely cold and militant she is nothing like Britney's former assistant Fe who was in the Framing Britney Spears Documentary.

Britney appears to hint that whenever she'd want to buy something new, her assistant would tell her to "just see what you can find in the closet" and wouldn't let her buy what she wanted.

Britney has said her assistant's approach just does not work anymore. Britney also shouted out Cher who has been VERY vocal supporting the Free Britney movement.

The assistant Robin on the left that we hate with Britney's dad, Britney's brother and Lou Taylor

E62JyvaWYAA4oGh?format=jpg&name=small

#JusticeForBritney ♡

pop a 911

I’m so happy about everything that’s coming out and that she is so vocal :lolly:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

PussOfYonce
7 minutes ago, iku said:

She sounds like someone who just discovered that life can be fun. :bradley:

this depresses me but yes she sounds like a person who just discovered life can be fun, like istg i cant with her ****ing family DEATH TO ALL OF THEM LIKE MISS WENDY SAID

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Hades

Reading her stories is so upsetting yet liberating at the same time. I never thought things were that cruel. 

Chromatography

how are so many people ok with being so cruel like this?

JusKeepBreathin

Is that why she only seems to own Shein tops? Is that the only thing she approves?

I'm sorry I love love love Britney. 

I hope all these people end up with jail time. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TRILL MONSTER

Aww poor brit :bradley: 

I remember watching her documentary a long time ago and she was shopping and she wanted a dress but her assistant said no cause she had too many ..like girl:awkney:…..if she wants the whole mall let her buy the whole mall …. I wonder if its the same assistant ??

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Aww poor brit :bradley: 

I remember watching her documentary a long time ago and she was shopping and she wanted a dress but her assistant said no cause she had too many ..like girl:awkney:…..if she wants the whole mall let her buy the whole mall …. I wonder if its the same assistant ??

It’s a different one, the one you’re talking about is Brett she was around from like 2008 until like 2013. It was rumoured she tried to expose Jamie then she suddenly disappeared. Britney and her seemed to get on, Britney was even a bridesmaid at her wedding! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gagaloo911

I support her so much

Go Brit, so happy for you and your newfound (bit of) freedom!

Archived